位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第220期:丹尼尔辱骂岳父不知情
日期:2013-11-11 22:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

For some, commitment is like faith...
对某些人来说 承诺如同信仰一样
a chosen devotion to another person or an intangible ideal.
是自愿向他人或无形的理想效忠
But for me, commitment has a shadow side,
但对我来说 承诺有其阴暗的一面
a darker drive that constantly asks the question...
某种黑暗的驱使力时不时地问我
How far am I willing to go?
你决心走到哪种地步
I woke up, and you were gone again.
我醒来 你人又不在了
We're gonna have to do something about that.
这问题我们要好好解决一下
Well, you crawled into bed so late,
你很晚才爬上床
I thought I'd let you sleep a bit.
我是想让你多睡会儿
I know. I--I'm sorry. I should--
我知道 抱歉我
I should've never gone to see my dad.
我不应该去见我爸爸
I should've stayed with you.
应该和你呆在一起
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
I found out why my parents' divorce is so contentious.
我发现我爸妈离婚这事错综复杂
Turns out my dad
我爸爸竟然
isn't really Charlotte's father.
并非夏洛特的亲生父亲
Oh, my god, Daniel.
我的天啊 丹尼尔
And that's not even the worst of it.
这还不是最糟糕的部分
Her biological father is that madman
她的亲生父亲是那个
who used to live in your house--
曾经住在这里的疯子
Amanda's father, the terrorist.
阿曼达的爸爸 那个恐怖分子

重点解释

How far am I willing to go?你决心走到哪种地步

willing to乐于; 愿意

I don't know whether he is willing to come.

我不知道他是否愿意来。

Successful are those who are willing to take pains.

成功的人都是那些肯努力的人。

Well, you crawled into bed so late,你很晚才爬上床

crawl into爬进 ...

He was just able to crawl into the temple.

他勉勉强强爬进庙去。

You must not crawl into the favor of your superiors.

你不应卑躬屈膝地讨好你的上司。

Turns out my dad isn't really Charlotte's father.我爸爸竟然并非夏洛特的亲生父亲

turn out结果是

The film turned out to be a great success.

这部影片结果大获成功。

It turned out that this method doesn't work well.

结果是这方法不太管用。

分享到
重点单词
  • devotionn. 虔诚,祈祷,献身,奉献,热爱
  • commitmentn. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行
  • contentiousadj. 好辩的,好争吵的,有争议的
  • crawlvi. 爬行,卑躬屈膝,自由式游泳 n. 爬行,匍匐而行
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • constantlyadv. 不断地,经常地
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪
  • intangibleadj. 难以明了的,无形的 n. 无形的东西