位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第22期:从小到大的狗狗去世
日期:2014-12-11 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can get him into the truck, take him back to the Stowaway.
我可以把它弄上车 带它回酒吧
He used up all his energy getting here.
它为了来这里 已用尽了全力
I think this is where he wants to be.
我想它愿意呆在这
Even after all these years...
即使这么多年过去了依然如此
He's home.
它回家了
You know, every day...
每天
Every day's been a gift.
每天都是恩赐
I was starting to think he was gonna live forever.
我还以为它会长命百岁
I can't do it.
我做不到
I don't know if I have it in me
我甚至不知我是否
to say good-bye to him.
有勇气跟它说再见
Sammy...
山姆
Sammy, thank you.
山姆 谢谢你
Thank you for being such a good friend...
谢谢你做我朋友
Such a good listener.
你是个好的听众
And thank you for making me smile...
谢谢你每天让我微笑

重点解释

I can get him into the truck, take him back to the Stowaway.我可以把它弄上车 ,带它回酒吧

get into进入

Even an experienced cumber will get into trouble.

哪怕是个有经验的登山者也会陷入困境。

I can't get into these shoes; they're too small.

这双鞋太小了,我穿不进去。

take back 带回

I take back what I said (about you being selfish).

我承认我不该说你(自私)。

Jack was fired twice but both times taken back.

杰克曾两次被解雇,但两次都被允许回去工作。

And thank you for making me smile...谢谢你每天让我微笑

make sb smile让某人欢笑

If I was down would you say things to make me smile?

如果有天我挫折了,你会微笑的让我重整旗鼓吗?

分享到