位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第28期:流星
日期:2019-06-14 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

You alone?
就你一个人吗
Yeah. Daniel's in the city.
是的 丹尼尔在城里
Good, 'cause I wanna talk to you. It's about your sister.
很好 我想跟你谈谈 关于你妹妹
Okay.

Some guy stole her phone.
有人偷了她的手机
He was apparently blackmailing her with it.
那人很显然在拿手机敲诈她
- Is she okay? - She's fine,
-她没事吧 -没事
because your boyfriend beat the hell out of him in my bar.
因为你的男朋友在我酒吧里把他打了个半死
- Aiden did? - Brutally.
-艾登打的吗 -非常凶狠
And I can see from your reaction that he hasn't told you.
从你的反应看来 他还没跟你说
Now you told me it's none of my business
你跟我说一切结束后发生什么
what happens when this is all over.
不关我的事
But how well do you know Aiden?
但是你有多了解艾登
I thought this was about my sister.
我以为你要说我妹妹的事
Where did you meet him?
你在哪里遇见的他
We trained together.
我们曾在一起接受训练
We're a lot alike. He lost his family, too.
我们非常像 他也失去了亲人
So I heard.
这我听说了
What do you want, Jack?
那你还想知道什么 杰克
I wanna know that you know what you're doing.
我想要确定你知道自己在做什么
Of course I do.
我当然知道
Would you even tell me if you didn't?
就算你不知道 你会告诉我吗
You were always secretive.
你总是那么神秘
Even when we were kids, and you'd see a shooting star,
你从小就是如此 你看见流星
you'd never tell me what you wished for.
你都不会告诉我你许了什么愿
I realize now it's not because you didn't think
我现在发现了 不是因为
it was gonna come true. It's because...
你觉得愿望不会实现 而是因为...
you're afraid.
你害怕

分享到
重点单词
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • secretiveadj. 密秘的,偷偷摸摸的
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应