位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第29期:入侵记录
日期:2019-02-25 10:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I assume this is about Jack Porter.
是因为杰克·波特吧
Were my suspicions correct?
我的猜想对吗
Was he the cause of Emily's late arrival
艾米莉出席丹尼尔的派对
to Daniel's party?
是因为他才迟到的吗
No. She never met with him.
不是 她没见过他
She just sat on her porch for a while.
她只是在门廊上坐了一会儿
I'd have thought I spurred her to action.
我以为是我逼她行动了呢
Well, maybe her fidelity to Daniel
也许她对丹尼尔比你想的
is stronger than you think.
要忠诚
So why the urgency for this meeting?
那为什么急着见面
Well, as you know, your husband had me investigate
你也知道 你丈夫让我调查
the cause of the wreck.
事故的原因
Yes, to see if Jack was indeed responsible.
是的 查清杰克有没有责任
Well, the sabotage itself was easy enough to pull off.
要想破坏的话很容易
You just puncture the line.
只要把线弄坏就行
It's so simple, anyone could do it.
太简单了 谁都能做
Except there was no forced entry past the garage security.
只是车库安保系统并没有入侵记录
Which means the access code was used.
也就是说那人用了访问码
Only a few people know that.
没几个人知道
And only one of them had the opportunity that night.
那晚只有一个人有机会下手
Why come to me? Why not go right to Conrad?
为什么来找我 而不是直接找康拉德
Because I have chosen which master to serve.
因为我已经选好了要忠于哪个主子
And I knew that she would want to handle this...
我知道她会想内部
internally. - Who was it?
解决此事 -是谁
It was one of your children.
你的一个孩子

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • puncturen. 刺穿,刺孔 v. 刺穿
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • entryn. 进入,入口,登记,条目
  • urgencyn. 紧急(的事)
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • sabotagen. 怠工,破坏活动,破坏 vt. 从事破坏活动,妨害,