位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第8期:耳目一新
日期:2019-04-09 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Things were slow back there, so, uh...
那里的活不忙 所以
I whipped up a little something.
我做了点小点心
Is this another attempt to get desserts
你这是换种方式劝我把甜品
put on the menu?
加到菜单里去吗
Can you blame a girl for trying?
谁能责怪一个努力尝试的女孩呢
I'm glad you joined the crew around here.
我很高兴你到酒吧工作
You're a--you're a breath of fresh air.
你的存在让我们耳目一新
Thanks.
谢谢
I got some stuff to do in the storeroom.
我在仓库那还有些事
I was just on my way out to lunch.
我只是出来吃个午饭
I hope you don't mind me stopping by.
希望你不介意我过来坐坐
Well, it is a bar. That's kinda the point, right?
这里是酒吧 不就是让人坐坐的地方吗
You settling in?
你在这还适应吧
It's only been a week, but I can't complain.
我刚来了一周 不过都挺好的
You obviously miss your job at the bakery.
看来你很想念在面包店的工作啊
I know that look.
我认得这个表情
It means you got something on the brain.
说明你脑子里已经有什么主意了
I know this pastry thing has always been a dream of yours.
我知道你一直喜欢做点心
And this might sound crazy, but...
也许这想法有点疯狂 但是
what if you were to make the cake for my wedding?
你能为我的婚礼做结婚蛋糕吗
Right...
是啊
'cause that wouldn't be weird.
这么做一点也不奇怪
If we make it weird.
只要我们不让它变得奇怪 就不会奇怪
Come on. We haven't hired anybody yet.
别这样 我们还没有请人

分享到
重点单词
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,