位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第176期:伪君子
日期:2013-09-04 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You do not want to mess with me right now.
你现在最好别惹我
Where is that whale figurine that you stole from me?
你从我那偷去的小鲸鱼在哪里
Whale figurine?
小鲸鱼
I saw the video feed from your B.F.F. Nolan's house.
我看到了你好朋友诺兰家的视频录像
I know it's here.
我知道就在这里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
But you should get out. You're not welcome here.
请你滚出去 你在这儿不受欢迎
Give it to me now, you bitch!
你个臭婊子快把东西给我
Get the hell out of my face.
赶紧从我面前消失
You know the Graysons can't stand you?
你知道格雷森家已经不能忍受你了吗
Leeching off of them all summer--
整个夏天像寄生虫一样赖着人家
who can blame them?
谁又能责怪他们呢
Daniel told me you've always given him the creeps,
丹尼尔说过 你一直让他感到不舒服
and even Ashley thinks that you're a lying hypocrite.
阿什莉都认为你是个谎话连篇的伪君子
And as for me,
至于我
well, I've always seen you for exactly what you are--
我早就看清了你的真面目
An impotent little misfit
一个格格不入的软蛋
who's gonna spend the rest of his life on the outside looking in.
永远只能站在局外眼巴巴地观望

重点解释

You do not want to mess with me right now.你现在最好别惹我

mess with胡乱摆弄,搞糟,干预; 介入

Don't mess with her: she's got a violent temper.

别干预她的事,她脾气很暴。

Don't mess with her when she's angry.

她生气时别去惹她。

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

There is not much stock in the shop right now.

目前店里存货不多。

I don't know what you're talking about.我不知道你在说什么

talk about谈论,谈及

Let's talk about something else.

让我们谈点别的什么吧。

We can talk about this matter in private.

我们只能私下谈论这个话题。

An impotent little misfit who's gonna spend the rest of his life on the outside looking in.一个格格不入的软蛋永远只能站在局外眼巴巴地观望

the rest of其余的

The rest of the eggs have gone bad.

其余的鸡蛋都变质了。

分享到
重点单词
  • figurinen. 小塑像,小雕像
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • hypocriten. 伪君子,伪善者
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • whalen. 鲸 vi. 捕鲸 v. 鞭打,打击,打败