位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第16期:最大线人
日期:2019-07-17 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

I need to talk to you about something, man.

我要跟你谈谈

Your talk with Margaux didn't work.

你跟玛尔戈的谈话没有起到作用

Even though you-- you threw her off the scent,

就算你之前把她糊弄过去了

she's--she's still digging into Conrad.

她还是在查康拉德

Is there way that you can...

有没有办法

take control of her computer

可以监控她的电脑

and keep track of what she's writing?

追踪她都写了些什么

Yes. But it's just a bit complicated.

可以 但是有点麻烦

I'd need her, uh--

我需要她的

Her I.P. address?

IP地址

I don't know whether to be impressed or terrified.

我不知该说是服了你 还是怕了你了

Trust me, going behind Margaux's back

相信我 偷偷查这个

is the last way I want to handle the situation,

是我为了控制局面不得不采取的办法

but I can't let her get any deeper.

我不能让她越陷越深

Then tell her the truth.

那么就告诉她真相

And become her biggest source?

然后成为她最大的线人吗

She's a journalist, Nolan. She'll follow the story.

她是记者 诺兰 她会把这个事追查下去的

You don't know that for sure.

你不能肯定

Why don't you let her decide?

为什么不让她自己决定呢

Can you help me or not?

你到底帮不帮我

Thanks again for coming to Dr. Rosen's with me.

谢谢你陪我找罗森医生

Of course.

我应该做的

Oh, my God! Daniel, look!

天哪 丹尼尔 快看

How did the press find out we were here?

记者怎么知道我们在这儿的

分享到
重点单词
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • scentn. 气味,香味,痕迹 vt. 闻出,发觉,使充满味道,
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去