位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第12期:努力做一个好丈夫
日期:2019-12-11 14:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Ah, rest assured, Lydia is no threat.
不过你放心 莉迪亚对你没有威胁
One romantic rendez-vous with you
和你有过一个浪漫的约会后
and she was useless to me.
她对我来说已经没有利用价值了
Is that so?
是吗
Her allegiance is clear.
她对你的忠诚显而易见
As twisted as it seems, she loves you.
虽然很难理解 但她爱你
This is Sara. Leave a message.
我是莎拉 请留言

努力做一个好丈夫.jpg


It's me.
是我
Maybe we... we... Daniel?
也许我们... 丹尼尔
You okay?
你还好吗
House manager in Nantucket needed to...
楠塔基特岛的客户经理需要
confirm a surprise I'm planning for em.
确认一下我准备的惊喜
Well, it's time to cut the cake.
该切蛋糕了
Let's cut the cake.
那咱们去切蛋糕吧
Father/daughter shot.
父女合影
Thank you. Gorgeous.
谢谢 美极了
Daniel hasn't uttered a word to me all day.
丹尼尔一整天也没和我说一句话
Well, give him some time.
给他点时间
At least he looks happy.
至少他看起来很幸福
Emily's been kind.
艾米莉一直很友善
Well, that's how I know she's up to something.
这正证明了她在计划着什么事情
A word of advice--
给你句忠告
be the perfect in-law, perfect grandmother.
做个好婆婆 做个好奶奶
And then when your suspicions are proven true...
然后 当你的怀疑变成现实时
don't say "I told you so."
千万别说"我告诉过你了"
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Sara made a beautiful cake.
莎拉做的蛋糕很漂亮
You don't have to say that.
你不必说这些
I understand what it is to want closure.
我明白你想要解脱
I know you do things you never thought you would do.
我知道你从来没想过会做这样的事情
I swear,
我发誓
I'm gonna be a better man to you,
我会为了你努力做一个好丈夫
and an even better dad to our baby.
为我们的孩子努力做一个好父亲
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Have you come to kick me out of this suite, too?
你也要把我从这个房间踢出去吗
I have not.
我不会
Then what, Conrad?
康拉德你想怎样

分享到