位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第212期:疯子前男友
日期:2013-10-27 17:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ashley Davenport...
阿什莉·达文波特
slumming it.
怎么会屈尊来这里
Vodka soda, please.
给我来杯苏打伏特加
House is fine. You got it.
自酿的就成 -知道了
House Vodka? Ash, talk to me.
自酿伏特加 阿什 有什么烦心事吗
Well, if you must know,
要是你真想知道的话
I've basically shunned my best friend all summer
整个夏天 我都在躲我的闺蜜
in favor of worming my way aboard
只为了能"登上"
the "S.S. Queen Victoria"
"维多利亚女王"号
only to find out that it's a sinking ship.
结果却发现 它快"沉"了
How so?
怎么会这样
All I've got to show for my summer with the Graysons
今年夏天为格雷森一家工作的唯一收获是
is a gun-wielding psychotic ex-boyfriend
遇到个乱挥枪 还和你有一腿的
who made out with you.
疯子前男友
Meanwhile, Emily gets an engagement ring
同时 艾米莉却得到了枚订婚戒指
and the keys to the kingdom.
以及通往格雷森王国的钥匙
Wait. Emily... said yes?
等等 艾米莉... 同意了
According to her text.
她短信里是这么说的
I'm gonna go to the loo and drown myself in it.
我得去下厕所 顺便淹死自己算了
It's back there.
厕所在那后面
Did I hear that right?
我没听错吧
I'm afraid you did.
恐怕没听错

重点解释

I've basically shunned my best friend all summer in favor of worming my way aboard the "S.S. QueenVictoria"整个夏天我都在躲我的闺蜜只为了能"登上""维多利亚女王"号

in favor of赞成;支持;有利于

She is all in favor of my suggestion.

她完全赞同我的建议。

In their discussion, I was in favor of Mr. Li.

在他们的争论中,我支持李先生。

Wait. Emily... said yes? According to her text.等等,艾米莉... 同意了,她短信里是这么说的

according to按照;根据;取决于

He ranged the books according to size.

他照大小顺序排列这些书。

He ordered his life according to strict rules.

他把生活安排得十分刻板。

a gun-wielding psychotic ex-boyfriend who made out with you.乱挥枪还和你有一腿的疯子前男友

make out 进展;亲热

You've been dying to make out with me for some time now.

你从刚才开始就一直想和我亲热。

How did you make out with your classmates?

你和同班同学关系如何?

分享到
重点单词
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • psychoticadj. 精神病的 n. 精神病患者