位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第22期:阿曼达的求助
日期:2014-11-09 23:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

They framed my father.
他们陷害了我爸爸
You were right.
你说得对
You got what you wanted.
如你所愿
It's what he wanted.
那是他的遗愿
I met a friend of his tonight.
我今晚遇到了他一个朋友
He knew everything, and he was gonna help me.
他知晓一切 还愿意帮我
And now he's dead, too.
现在连他都死了
What?
什么
And unless somebody does something about it,
除非有人采取措施
they will never get what they deserve.
否则他们会永远逍遥法外
Amanda...
阿曼达
More than knowing the truth,
比让你了解真相
your father wanted you to get past all this.
你爸爸更希望你能忘记这一切
Then why did he give me those journals?!
那他为什么给我那些日记
One way or another, these people are gonna pay.
无论如何 这些人都得付出代价的
They're gonna pay for what they did.
他们要为自己的所作所为付出代价
You cannot bring the Graysons down all by yourself.
你无法单凭自己一个人 搞垮格雷森一家
You will never get close enough to expose them.
你都没机会接近他们 将真相曝光
The hell I won't!
才怪
Aman--
阿曼
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸爸 对不起
Help me.
帮帮我

重点解释

More than knowing the truth,your father wanted you to get past all this.比让你了解真相你爸爸更希望你能忘记这一切

more than超过;多于;不仅仅;非常

I'm afraid I've eaten more than enough.

我怕我是吃得过多了。

It was more than flesh and blood could bear.

这是血肉之躯无法忍受的。

They're gonna pay for what they did.他们要为自己的所作所为付出代价

pay for偿还; 付款

He drew out200 yuan to pay for the television set.

他为支付电视机款而取出二百元存款。

We will pay for houses by monthly instalments.

我们将按月分期付款买房。

You will never get close enough to expose them.你都没机会接近他们将真相曝光

get close to接近

It is difficult for them to get close to the roof.

他们很难靠近屋顶。

Don't get close to me; I'm about to get seasick.

不要靠近我,我要晕船了。

分享到
重点单词
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得