位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第10期:杰克的坦白
日期:2014-09-20 19:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What the hell are you doing here?
你来这有何贵干
I wanted to give you this.
我是来把这个还给你
My phone?
我的手机
How did you get this?
你从哪弄来的
I took it out of Tyler's jacket the night he was murdered.
泰勒被杀那晚 我从他身上拿走的
What?
什么
I'm the one who dragged his body up the beach.
是我在沙滩上 拖行了他的尸体
Are you also the one who hit me?
也是你打晕了我吗
No.
不是
And I didn't see what happened.
我没看到案发过程
I heard gunshots and I went to the water,
但我听到了枪声 赶到海边
and Tyler was lying there.
泰勒已经倒在那里了
I thought it was you,
我以为那是你
and then I heard Charlotte and Declan,
然后我听到夏洛特和德克兰的声音
and I... I panicked.
我慌了神
Well, so much for your stand-up image,
既然你了解这些情况
you were just gonna let 'em fry me?
还眼睁睁地看我被人冤枉
I told you,
我跟你说了
I don't know who killed Tyler.
我不知道是谁杀了泰勒
But I do know one thing for certain--
但有一件事我很确定
The bloody hoodie they found in Lee Moran's car
在李·莫伦车里发现的那件带血帽衫
didn't belong to Lee Moran.
并不是他的
It belonged to me.
而是我的
I think your parents
我认为你父母
hired him to break in and steal it from me.
指使他潜入我家偷了那件帽衫
And then what, convinced him to confess to the crime
然后说服他承认罪行
and hang himself?
自我了断吗

重点解释

I took it out of Tyler's jacket the night he was murdered.泰勒被杀那晚我从他身上拿走的

take out取出;拔掉;去掉

How can I take out the ink stains from my blouse?

我衬衣上的墨水印怎么能洗掉?

How many teeth did the dentist take out?

牙科医生给患者拔了几颗牙?

I'm the one who dragged his body up the beach.是我在沙滩上拖行了他的尸体

drag up胡乱拉扯

Drag up a chair and join the conversation.

把椅子拉过来, 加入我们的谈话。

And then what, convinced him to confess to the crime然后说服他承认罪行

confess to承认; 坦白; 忏悔

I confess to being astonished at this unexpected statement.

我承认对这种未预料到的供词感到吃惊。

He refused to confess to his crime.

他拒绝认罪。

分享到
重点单词
  • dentistn. 牙科医生
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • astonishedadj. 惊讶的 动词astonish的过去式和过去分词
  • blousen. 女衬衫
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔