位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第26期:你才是我的唯一
日期:2019-11-12 16:07

(单词翻译:单击)

I keep wondering why you're not bringing it up.

我一直在想为什么你不提这件事

My mom said she told you about Sara.

我妈说她告诉了你莎拉的事

I didn't sleep with her.

我没和她上床

Okay? I-I was...

好吗 我只是...

confused and--and scared.

有点困惑 害怕

The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you,

我最不想做的事就是伤害你

and I am sorry.

我很抱歉

Say something, please.

说点什么吧

美剧《复仇》第3季第9集.jpg


Is it over?

你们结束了吗

Yes.

是的

Yes. I ended it with her because you're the only one I want.

是的 已经结束了 因为你才是我的唯一

You're the only one I want, too.

你也是我的唯一

I'm all in.

我现在全身心投入

With you...

和你在一起

and the baby.

还有我们的孩子

I'm not going anywhere.

我哪都不会去

Me neither.

我也不会

What's all this?

这些都是什么

Ah. This is our vast anthology of event photography.

这些是我们数目庞大的聚会影集

I had them fetched from storage

我把它们从仓库里拿出来

to provide some inspiration for my memoirs.

给我一些写自传的灵感

And now that my Muse has returned in the flesh...

现在我的女神死而复生了

My cup runneth over.

我已经别无所求

Would you mind if I...

你介意我...

No. Reminisce to your heart's content.

不会 去追忆你心中的似水年华吧

For tomorrow,

从明天开始

we begin our future.

我们一起创造我们的未来

Everything's in place.

一切都安排好了

Daniel's on board.

丹尼尔已经上钩了

Lydia's preoccupied.

莉迪亚在忙着解决其他事

The evidence is ready.

证据也准备好了。

分享到