位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第177期:泰勒的威胁
日期:2013-09-05 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Emily Thorne--
艾米莉·索恩
Poor little rich girl next door.
隔壁家可怜的富家小千金
You've had a target on my head since the day we met.
从我们认识那天 你就盯上我了
Now you can see how it feels.
现在该你尝尝苦头了
Tyler, buddy, put the gun down.
泰勒 兄弟把枪放下
Shut up, Danny!
给我闭嘴 丹尼
You made it clear
你说得很清楚
that I'm not your buddy, and now...
我不再是你兄弟 此刻
You're on the losing end of things for once in your life.
你的人生就要第一次尝到失去的滋味了
Tyler, I beg of you, don't hurt my children.
泰勒我求你 别伤害我的孩子
Please think about what you're doing.
请你思量下你现在的行为
Oh, believe me, I-- I have.
相信我 我仔细想过
And this time, the Graysons aren't the ones calling the shots.
这次格雷森不再是发号施令的人
Now...How about a party game, huh?
现在 我们来玩个派对游戏如何
Something we can all play.
玩个老少咸宜的游戏
Let's call it...
我们就叫它
Truth or die.
真心话大冒死
I ask a question, and you tell the truth.
我提问 你们说真话
If you don't...
如果不说真话
Someone dies.
有人就得死
Tyler, be reasonable.
泰勒 讲点道理吧
You're not shooting anyone.
不要对任何人开枪
Okay, Conny, you're up first.
好呀 康尼 你先来
Now let's take it all the way back
让我们一起回到93年那个夏天
to David Clarke and the summer of '93.
大卫·克拉克的事件上
You have three seconds to tell everyone the truth
给你三秒钟 告诉大家
about what really happened to David Clarke.
大卫·克拉克事件的真相

重点解释

Tyler, I beg of you, don't hurt my children.泰勒我求你,别伤害我的孩子

beg of请求; 恳求

I beg of you not to run the risk.

我求你去冒这个险。

I beg of you to keep the matter secret.

我请求你对此事保密。

Tyler, buddy, put the gun down.泰勒,兄弟把枪放下

put sth down把...放下

She picked it up, then quickly put it down.

她把它捡起来,然后又很快地放下。

She put the book down on the desk by the window.

她把书放在了窗户附近的书桌上。

You've had a target on my head since the day we met.从我们认识那天你就盯上我了

target on把 ... 瞄准 ...

The king will only target on conquerable land.

国王只会把目标放在可征服的土地上。

And this time, the Graysons aren't the ones calling the shots.这次格雷森不再是发号施令的人

call the shots发号施令; 指挥; 操纵

I am the boss, so I call the shots.

我是老板,我做主。

She calls the shots in this house.

在这家里她说了算。

分享到