位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第4期:阿曼达被收买
日期:2014-05-26 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay, so what's up with this urgent text?
你紧急呼叫我来有什么事
I've been thinking about that wire receipt.
我在想那张电汇凭证
Look, the Graysons bought off your girlfriend.
听着 格雷森一家收买了你女朋友
What else is there to think about?
你有什么可想的
I called the bank.
我给银行打了电话
They wouldn't tell me if the account was even in Amanda's name.
他们甚至都不肯告诉我那是不是阿曼达的账户
Obviously. Who else's would it be?
肯定是啊 还能是谁的
That's what I want you to find out.
这就是我想让你去调查的
Do your hacking thing. Get into the bank records.
干回你的黑客本行 盗取银行记录
Okay, Jack...
杰克
This is not you.
这可不像你
You need to just put this behind you.
你得放下这一切 置身度外
How am I supposed to do that?
我怎么能做到
Okay, hey, I'm on your side, man.
我是站你这边的 伙计
Okay, then tell me what side I'm on,
那你告诉我 我到底是站在哪边
'cause I don't know anymore.
我已经完全迷惑了
I thought Amanda had something to do with Tyler's murder,
我之前以为阿曼达和泰勒的死有关
but now all signs point to Daniel,
然而现在所有的证据都指向丹尼尔
so where the hell did she go?
那她会跑去哪里
And why hasn't she contacted me?
她为什么还没有联系我
And what's the deal with all this money and the blood--
这么多钱和血迹又是怎么回事
The blood I found on her jacket?
这血迹可是我在她外套上发现的
It doesn't make any sense.
这一切完全说不通啊
So I'm sorry, Nolan, if I can't just...
我很抱歉 诺兰 我恐怕无法
put it all behind me.
将其抛之脑后

重点解释

I've been thinking about that wire receipt.我在想那张电汇凭证

think about考虑;回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

Even now when I think about it I feel pain in my heart.

就是现在想起来我心里都感到难受。

Look, the Graysons bought off your girlfriend.格雷森一家收买了你女朋友

buy off出钱摆脱; 向 ... 行贿; 收买

They tried in vain to buy off the opposition.

他们试图出钱使反对意见撤回,但没有成功。

I want to buy off the customs officers.

我想买通海关官员。

Okay, hey, I'm on your side, man.我是站你这边的

on one's side站在某人一方

I am altogether on your side in this matter.

在这个问题上我完全支持你。

分享到
重点单词
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • oppositionn. 反对,敌对,在野党
  • vainadj. 徒劳的,无效的,自负的,虚荣的