位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第8期:不应该仁慈
日期:2019-06-26 18:15

(单词翻译:单击)

What in the hell are you doing here?
你到底来这里干什么
Giving your wardrobe some much-needed editing.
给你的衣橱做个必要的清理
You all right, dear?
你还好吗 亲爱的
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你的表情像见了鬼似的
Well, you've certainly proved resilient before, Lydia.
你曾证明过你那顽强的生命力 莉迪亚
I don't know why I should be surprised.
我不该感到惊讶的
I take it you saved her.
看来是你救了她
I'm beginning to question the wisdom of my mercy.
我开始怀疑自己是不是仁慈过头了
Emily, would you please excuse us?
艾米莉 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Not only is the man of the house absent,
不仅房子的男主人不在家
but his clothes are noticeably missing from his closets.
显然他的衣服也不在衣柜里
Do I detect trouble in paradise?
你们闹别扭了吗
We had a deal. You were never to come out of hiding.
我们约定好了 你不会再出现
Neither were you.
你也答应过
I should have known better than to trust the ice queen.
我早该知道不能信任你这般无情的女人
When I bartered the evidence against Conrad
我为了夏洛特的安全 拿着证据
for Charlotte's safety and was forced to exit that plane,
和康拉德周旋 最后不得不离开那架飞机时
I didn't have to take you with me, Lydia.
我没必要带上你的 莉迪亚
You owe me your life.
你欠我一条命
Some life.
那算什么命

分享到
重点单词
  • wardroben. 衣柜,衣橱 n. 全部服装
  • resilientadj. 适应力强的,有弹力的
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • mercyn. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠 adj. 仁慈的,宽
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨