位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第9期:千面娇娃
日期:2014-11-22 21:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What on god's green earth am I encrypting?
我在上帝的净土上加密了什么
Home video.
家庭录像
Of you and daniel... Sleeping.
你和丹尼尔在... 睡觉
Mm. I need you to e-mail an anonymous copy to Conrad.
我要你把拷贝文件匿名发给康拉德
Okay.
好的
This is getting kinkier and creepier by the moment.
现在是越来越古怪和恐怖了
May I ask what you hope to gain by this?
你想通过这个手段得到什么
Conrad will see it as a threat.
康拉德会认为这是恐吓
He'll think the white-haired man is spying on his son,
他会认为白发男在监视他的儿子
And he'll be forced to reach out to him.
致使他主动与白发人联系
You may be a lot of things--
也许你是个千面娇娃
Black belt in Karate, impeccable dresser,
空手道黑带 时髦女郎
and a certified sociopath--
还有反社会心理障碍患者
But you're not a killer.
但是你不是杀手
You don't know what I am or what I'm capable of.
你对我不了解 不知道我能干出什么来
And you don't know what he's capable of, Ems.
你也不知道他能干出什么来 艾米
Who's to say he won't kill you first?
谁知道他会不会先杀了你
That's a risk I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这个险
Send it.
发送吧

重点解释

This is getting kinkier and creepier by the moment.现在是越来越古怪和恐怖了

by the moment此事

I'll tell you how to solve the problem by the moment.

到时我会告诉你怎样解决这个问题。

He'll think the white-haired man is spying on his son,他会认为白发男在监视他的儿子

spy on暗中监视; 窥探

I'm sure my neighbours spy on me.

我肯定邻居暗中监视我。

They spied on each other from the sides of the car.

他们俩在车子的两边互相窥探。

And he'll be forced to reach out to him.致使他主动与白发人联系

reach out to联系

Online learning helps us reach out to new friends.

网络学习使我们结交新朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • threatn. 威胁,凶兆 vt. 威胁, 恐吓
  • anonymousadj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • impeccableadj. 无过的,无错误的,无瑕疵的