位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第156期:泰勒和诺兰反目
日期:2013-08-06 20:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How are the plans for our Monte Carlo getaway coming along?
我们蒙特卡洛散心计划进展如何了
On hold, I'm afraid.
恐怕要搁置了
Really? And why is that?
真的吗 为什么
Well, because there's no longer any reason to celebrate.
因为没什么值得庆祝的了
I'm sorry, Ty.
抱歉 小泰泰
I'm pulling my investment.
我要撤资了
Uh, I'm having too many second thoughts.
我改变主意了
You've been playing me this whole time.
你一直在耍我
Setting me up to fail.
设圈套让我失败
Let's not mix business and pleasure.
生意归生意 床事归床事
Oh, funny coming from the guy who videotaped
真好笑 你录下了我们的不齿艳遇
that sickening encounter. Excuse me?
还能说出这种话 你说什么
I have to say, I'm shocked that you would expose yourself
真令我震惊 为了毁掉我
to Conrad Grayson just to ruin me.
你竟不惜在康拉德·格雷森面前曝光自己
I underestimated you,but then...
是我低估你了 但是...
you underestimated me, too.
你也低估我了
I only made that tape as insurance
我录那段视频只是以防万一
because I didn't trust you.
因为我无法信任你
So, Tyler, how much is it gonna cost for me to get it back?
泰勒 要我花多少钱才能把录像还给我
Well, Nolan, you do not want to play games with me.
诺兰 别跟我装蒜了
You know I don't have it,
你知道录像不在我手上
so where is it?! Show me!
它在哪里 交出来
Shh, shh, Ty, Ty, stop.
小声点 小声点 小泰 冷静

重点解释

How are the plans for our Monte Carlo getaway coming along?我们蒙特卡洛散心计划进展如何了

come along:进展,到来

How's Ferguson coming along?

弗格森现在怎么样啊?

There's a big press launch today and you're most welcome to come along.

今天有一个大型的媒体推介会,非常希望您能光临。

Well, because there's no longer any reason to celebrate.因为没什么值得庆祝的了

no longer:不再

That assumption no longer holds.

这种设想已经不再成立。

This film ticket is no longer available.

这张电影票不再有效。

Uh, I'm having too many second thoughts.我改变主意了

second thoughts:重新考虑( second thought的名词复数 );再思,再三仔细的考虑

I can see she's having second thoughts.

我可以看得出来她有些后悔。

On second thoughts I'll go with you.

经再三考虑,我将带你走。

分享到
重点单词
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • underestimatedvt. 低估;看轻 n. 低估
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • encountern. 意外的相见,遭遇 v. 遇到,偶然碰到,遭遇
  • assumptionn. 假定,设想,担任(职责等), 假装