位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第4期:四分五裂
日期:2019-04-03 21:21

(单词翻译:单击)

That won't help if those rags think
如果那些蠢货们觉得你俩仍然不和
that you two are still at odds.
那这样也于事无补
The last event you attended led to a fight
你们上次参加的活动导致了一场争执
worthy of pay-per-view.
简直该上付费节目
And since there is little benefit in positioning Conrad
既然把康拉德定位成一个四分五裂之家的主人
as master of a house divided,
没什么好处
I need to rewrite your story... pronto.
我得重新撰写你们的故事 很快
And how do you propose to do that?
你打算怎么做
First off, I am plugging your 4th of July party
首先 我要把你的独立日派对
as the reintroduction of the happy Grayson Clan,
当成重新介绍快乐的格雷森一家的契机
followed by a mother/daughter-in-law
接下来是婆婆和儿媳的亲善之旅
goodwill tour that I will lay out for you
明天中午我们三人一起吃午饭时
when the three of us have lunch tomorrow.
我将向你们详细说明
Right there...
就这样
That's all I need-- you two.
我就需要你俩这样
And that's what I'm gonna get.
这就是我要的效果

分享到
重点单词
  • goodwilln. 善意,亲切,友好; 商誉,信誉。
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得