位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第16集第5期:忘掉过去
日期:2020-08-07 17:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Of course...

当然

we ran a bar, not a multibilliondollar company.

我们开的是酒吧 不是价值几百万的公司

A parent is a parent.

父母心都是一样的

And you're lucky to have such a good one.

你很幸运 有个好父亲

Oh, you look sunkissed, Conrad.

看来你晒了不少太阳 康拉德

I was beating an old friend at a game of tennis

我刚在网球场上打败了一个老朋友

Pascal LeMarchal.

帕斯卡.勒马尔查尔

He'd like you sophisticated, smart, beautiful.

他会喜欢你的 干练世故 聪慧美丽

Ah, but on the downside, you're happily married, right?

不过可惜的是 你已经有幸福的婚姻了 对吧

About that...

说到这个

So, you had me drag Stevie back here

你让我把史蒂维请回来

just to stir up trouble with Victoria?

只是为了挑起维多利亚的麻烦吗

Well, to be clear, I thought you were sincere

先说清楚 我以为你说想离婚

about your desire to get divorced.

是发自真心的

But, yeah, it was a convenient way to get back

不过 能在补偿第一任前妻的同时

at my second ex while making amends with my first.

报复第二任前妻 也算事半功倍

Oh, well, from what I hear, you had nothing to make up for.

据我所知 你不亏欠她什么

Wasn't Stevie on her way to rock bottom back in the day?

史蒂维当时不是在她的人生谷底吗

While we were married, yes.

在我们结婚的时候 确实是

So, did something happen after your divorce?

你们离婚之后发生了什么吗

Well, we crossed paths a few years later,

我们几年后有过几面之缘

and she tried to reinsert herself into my business

她想要重新插手我的生意

not a good choice for anyone.

这对大家都不好

You know, in the long run, I probably did her a favor.

虽然从长远看 也许我还帮了她

Still...

不过还是...

There you go. Here's your blanket, sweet boy.

站好 这是你的小毯毯 乖孩子

So, this Margaux

这位玛尔戈

When do I get to meet her?

什么时候让我见见

How about tomorrow night?

明晚怎么样

This must be love if you're going to the opera.

如果你去看歌剧 一定是为了爱情

I'm in.

我会去的

Yeah, she, uh...

她...

She kind of took me by surprise.

她事先也没和我说

5忘掉过去.jpg


I'm proud of you, Jack.

我以你为骄傲 杰克

Moving on is a brave thing.

忘掉过去是勇敢之举

Though I see this, and...

虽然我看到这些照片

I wish I'd had the courage

但我想如果我有勇气

to get back in your life sooner

早点回来找你的话

And not just because I could have met her,but...

不仅也许我可以遇见她 而且...

What?It's silly.

怎么了 愚蠢的想法罢了

Maybe things would have turned out different.

也许事情的结果就会不一样了

分享到