位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第90期:区区小钱
日期:2013-04-10 21:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's a slow night tonight.
真是个漫长的夜晚
Everyone must be saving themselves for the 4th.
大家肯定都去准备国庆节了
Must be.
肯定是
Your buddy Rick
你朋友里克
is still the maitre d' over Mirko's right?
还在米尔克斯餐厅做领班对吧
You know, I-I want to take Charlotte
你知道 这周末我想带夏洛特
someplace nice this weekend.
去好点的地方
You can't afford Mirko's
米尔克斯你可消费不起
You can't even afford the jacket you need to walk into that place.
你连上那儿的一身行头也买不起
Well, now you're skipping ahead of me here.
看来 你比我想得周到多了
So can I borrow a couple hundred bucks
那我能问你借几百块钱吗
to take Charlotte to Mirko's?
带夏洛特去米克餐馆
So let me spare you some heart break.
我帮你省了以后的心碎吧
No.
不借
No, that--that girl's
不 那姑娘
probably got a dozen ivy league jerks
正有大一批常春藤联盟出来的笨蛋
draining their trust funds trying to impress her.
为了取悦她 使劲花他们的信托基金呢
Don't waste your time
别浪费你的时间
or my money.
还有我的金钱
We still talking about Charlotte
我们还在谈论夏洛特呢
or did we move on to your girl issues?
还是我们已经在谈你的感情纠葛了
Fine. I'll figure it out myself.
好 我自己想办法
And so we're headed to the berry islands on a G-5
然后我们坐着G-5飞机前往贝利群岛
because, well, they're looking for a tax haven,
因为他们想找一个避税港
and they want me to show them around.
于是让我带他们四处转转
And I mean you can get the entire island there cheap.
实际上你就算买下整个岛也没多少钱
Like $5 or $6 million.
大概五六百万左右
Oh, pocket change, really.
真是区区小钱
So why did they ask you to take them around the islands?
那他们为什么叫你给他们当导游
His parents own one.
他父母也有一座岛
Oh, so you've been?
这么说你去过吗
Me? No. I mean we were to be there
我吗 没有 好几年前的一个圣诞节
a couple of years ago,around Chrismas.
我们差点就去了
I forget why we didn't.
我忘了为什么最后没去成
Yeah. I think there was a hurricane.
我记得当时有飓风
Does't hurricane season end in november?
飓风季不是十一月就结束了吗
Weird weather that year.
那年天气很奇怪
So where do you guys fly into down there?
那么你们当时降落在哪里的
Most of the airstrips are so short.
大多数飞机跑道都很短
Half are unpaved.
有一半都没有柏油跑道
I don't know. We just landed.
我不知道 我们降落就降落了呗
You just landed...
就降落了
On a dirt runway in a $60 million plane?
一架价值六千万的飞机降落在泥泞的跑道上

重点解释

Well, now you're skipping ahead of me here.看来,你比我想得周到多了

ahead of:在 ... 前面; 先于

I think the work can be completed ahead of time.

我认为这项工作能提前完成

We still talking about Charlotte我们还在谈论夏洛特呢

talk about:谈论,谈及;谈到,讨论

From then on he refused to talk about it.

从那以後他就不再谈这件事了。

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

Fine. I'll figure it out myself.好,我自己想办法

figure out:想出;解决

I can't figure out why he quit his job.

我琢磨不透他为什么要辞掉工作。

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • hurricanen. 飓风,飓风般猛烈的东西 adj. 有防风罩的
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • fundsn. 基金;资金,现金(fund的复数) v. 提供资金
  • berryn. 浆果
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,