位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第10:父亲的怒气
日期:2014-11-23 18:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I see my credit cards got some exercise this morning.
我发现我的信用卡今早瘦身了
Oh, nothing's better than the second floor of Bendel's.
没有比本德尔二楼更好的地方了
Sounds like you've had a pleasant day.
听起来你今天过的不错
Monique lhuillier offered to design a wedding dress for me.
莫尼克·鲁里耶为我设计了一款婚纱
Seems someone gave her the impression
看起来有人给了他
we're headed for the altar.
我们要走向婚姻的印象了
Victoria playing one of her little games, no doubt.
无疑是维多利亚的小把戏
Not that it's the worst idea.
倒这次并非是个坏点子
They do say third time's the charm.
常言道 坏事不过三 好运自然来
You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet.
你真是懂得讨女人欢心
I'm gonna have to call you back. Okay.
我一会儿打给你 好的
Yes?
什么事
Yeah, I got your message, you son of a bitch.
我收到你的消息了 你这个混蛋
There's a restaurant at the corner of 7th Avenue
在布鲁克林第七和第十大道的拐角
and 10th in Brooklyn. You be there at 5:00,
有家餐厅 五点钟在那里等我
or I unleash a contingency plan of my own.
否则休怪我不客气了

重点解释

we're headed for the altar.我们要走向婚姻的印象了

head for朝 ... 方向去

The boat was heading for some rocks.

那船正驶向礁石。

The ship came about and headed for the shore.

轮船调转般向朝海岸驶去。

You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet.你真是懂得讨女人欢心

sweep off扫清; 刮去; 吹走; 冲走

We almost sweep off our feet by the wave.

我们几乎让浪头给打倒了。

I am sweep off my feet by her wit and charm.

她才貌双全, 我佩服得五体投地。

Sounds like you've had a pleasant day.听起来你今天过的不错

sound like听起来像

It sound like a nice room. can we take a look at it?

听起来不错,能不能看一看房间。

The song sound like a variation of a very old and familiar tune.

这首歌像是一个熟悉的旧曲调的变奏曲

分享到
重点单词
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • unleashv. 解开 ... 的皮带,解除 ... 的束缚,解放
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • contingencyn. 偶发事件,偶然
  • variationn. 变化,变动,变种,变奏曲