位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第201期:我来这里是为了复仇
日期:2013-10-12 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Look, I came here for revenge,
听着 我来此是为了复仇
and you offered to help.
而你是为了帮我
If you can't stomach it anymore,
如果你无法再忍受
then how about you at least spare me
至少省省你那些
your passive-aggressive judgments?
消极的攻击性评论
Conrad's got a half dozen offshore entities
康拉德在丹麦和西班牙的六个海外实体
holding multicurrency bank accounts in Denmark and Spain.
持有多币种银行账户
You got a ballpark?
大概价值多少
$500 million give or take.
约五亿美金
When were they established?
什么时候建立的
Within the last ten years.
过去十年内
Making them community property
既然婚前协议失效
now that we voided the prenup.
那就让它们变成夫妻共有资产吧
There's something else he's withholding.
他还有所隐瞒
The S.E.C. is sniffing around,
证券交易委员会在四处查探
looking at the company's trading practices.
盯着公司的交易行动
So there's a bit of a ticking clock
所以 在潜在丑闻爆出之前
to get whatever liquid assets we can before a potential scandal blows up.
我们获取流动资产的时间有限
I told you, Daniel would come through.
我告诉过你 丹尼尔能做到的
This should make today's mediation session all the more interesting.
这会让今天的调解会面更加有趣
Victoria.
维多利亚 先告辞
Well, it looks like your father's deceit
看来你父亲的欺瞒
is good news for both of us.
对我们来说都是好事
Mm. How so?
何出此言
Because thanks to you,
因为多亏了你
I'm poised to get what's rightfully mine,
我才能从容地拿到我应得的
and you won't have go through your impetuous plan to marry Emily.
而且你也可以放弃娶艾米莉的冲动计划了

重点解释

and you offered to help.而你是为了帮我

offer to提议, 愿意, 试图

He offered to take 10% off the price.

他表示愿意按原价减去百分之十。

She offered to help us of her own volition.

她自愿提出要帮助我们。

So there's a bit of a ticking clock to get whatever liquid assets we can before a potential scandal blows up.所以在潜在丑闻爆出之前我们获取流动资产的时间有限

a bit of一点儿的

Setting up this business was a bit of a gamble.

开办这样的公司有点冒险。

The party was a bit of a damp squib.

这次聚会有些扫兴。

I'm poised to get what's rightfully mine,我才能从容地拿到我应得的

be poised to随时准备着

Our company is poised to leap into a new market next year.

明年我们公司打算进入新的市场。

The cat crouched in the grass, poised to jump.

猫儿蹲踞在草丛中,准备跳跃。

分享到
重点单词
  • poisedadj. 泰然自若的,镇定的;摆好姿势不动的,静止的;平
  • dampadj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的 n. 潮湿,湿气 v
  • gamblev. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷 n. 赌博,冒险
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • impetuousadj. 冲动的,猛烈的,轻率的
  • establishedadj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱