位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第1期:心理上痊愈
日期:2020-02-26 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

My father was an innocent man,
我父亲是清白无辜的
destroyed by powerful people.
他被权势之人所害
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他们会付出代价的
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death.
我付诸一生为他报仇雪恨
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
你最终会被发现的
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
他们都要为此付出代价 否则我决不罢休
I need to be able to trust you with this.
我得把这个交由你保管
Nolan-he keeps this box locked up
诺兰 他有一个盒子
behind the painting. It's got this design.
锁在从画后面 上面有种图案
Was it something like this? It was exactly like that.
是不是这样的符号 完全一样
Transient global amnesia?
短暂性全面遗忘症
What you remember?
你还记得什么
Nothing.
什么都不记得
I shot her. I'm turning myself in.
是我开的枪 我要去自首
He will confess unless we act.
我们再不行动的话他就要去自首了
Lydia goes.
让莉迪亚背黑锅
Lydia davis is a prime suspect
莉迪亚.戴维斯是艾米莉.格雷森
in the shooting of emily grayson.
枪击案的主要犯罪嫌疑人
You stay close to Emily. But whatever you do--
你看好艾米莉 但不管你做什么
Don't trust the Graysons.
不要相信格雷森一家
Daniel shot me.
是丹尼尔开的枪
When my father was in prison,
我父亲在狱中
he wrote in his journals about how the value of life
写了一本日记 他讲到
can be directly measured by our will to endure,
人生价值可以用忍耐力来衡量
that we have a remarkable ability to resist fatigue,
还说人有很强的能力忍受艰辛
to withstand pain,
承受痛楚
to keep fighting,
继续战斗
As long as we don't lose sight of what we're fighting for.
只要我们尚存目标
With the queen's guard posted outside,
女王的驻兵还守在外面呢
I... had to get creative.
我只能搞点创意
Or maybe you're using this visit as an excuse
你是以探病为借口
to have purchased that jacket.
买这件外套吧
You remember me.
你还记得我
Of course I do. I'm fully recovered.
当然 我已经痊愈了
Mentally, anyway.
至少心理上痊愈了
How's Aiden handling everything?
艾登怎么样
Poorly, but he's agreed not to retaliate against Daniel.
挺糟的 但他答应不会报复丹尼尔

心理上痊愈.jpg


What about you?
你呢
How will Emily Thorne return with a vengeance this time?
艾米莉.索恩这次会怎样复仇
She won't.
不会
It's over, Nolan. I failed.
结束了 诺兰 我失败了
You survived.
你幸存了
I can't go back there.
我回不去了
Not after everything that's happened.
发生了这么多事
I don't want to.
我也不想回去了
You know the hardest part about losing my memories was...
失忆最艰难的部分是
having to relive them as they came back.
回想起来时那种再次体验的感觉
So much pain.
太痛苦了
I just know that I have to get out of here,
我只知道我要离开这里
get out of the Hamptons.
离开汉普顿
Hey, you have to heal first.
你得先好起来

分享到