位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第15期:再痛苦也不能嗑药
日期:2014-09-25 19:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Charlotte.
夏洛特
Whatever you want, mom, I don't have time.
妈不管你想说什么 我都没时间听
I'm already late for school.
我上学快迟到了
I just got off the phone with the headmaster.
我刚和校长通过电话
He told me about the suspension.
他告诉我 你被勒令停学了
I guess we can add "Teen pill popper"
我猜我们可以在格雷森家丑薄上
to the Grayson book of shame.
再添上一笔"少年毒瘾"
This is no laughing matter, Charlotte.
夏洛特 这没什么好笑的
Do you see me laughing?
你看见我笑了吗
I see you in pain.
我看得出你很痛苦
How can I help you if you don't let me?
你拒我于千里之外 让我如何帮你呢
I tried to let you, mom. You weren't interested.
我向你寻求过帮助 妈妈 你并不在意
Whatever answers you're looking for,
不管你想找什么答案
you are not going to find them in a bottle of pills.
嗑药是没用的
And you're not certainly not going to find them
当然读这些垃圾
reading this trash.
也不能帮到你

重点解释

I'm already late for school.我上学快迟到了

late for迟到

I was late for the train so I had to run.

我要赶不上火车了,所以得跑著去。

I'm late for work- don't tell on me!

我上班迟到了,不要打我的小报告啊!

I see you in pain.我看得出你很痛苦

in pain疼痛; 在苦恼中

She was still twisting about in pain.

她疼得一个劲儿地打滚。

The injured soldiers called out in pain.

受伤的士兵疼得大叫。

Whatever answers you're looking for,不管你想找什么答案

look for寻找;寻求

He turned on the torch to look for his keys.

他打开了手电筒,寻找钥匙。

As the tide receded we were able to look for shells.

潮水退去,我们就能寻找贝壳了。

分享到