位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第27期:重新做夫妻
日期:2015-05-27 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You should consider it a small price to pay
你应该把这看成是
for publicly branding me a cuckold.
当众给我戴绿帽子的小小代价
I so look forward
我很是期待
to you resuming your wifely duties, dear.
你又成为了我的妻子 亲爱的
Oh, well, if that threat has any merit,
如果威胁有用的
you and I will be dead before then.
我们早就已经死了
Oh, I wouldn't bet on that.
那可不一定吧
See, I've got some breaking news of my own.
我得到了一些爆炸性新闻
While you were dazzling the press corps,
就在你迷惑记者团的时候
I got a phone call from your would-be assassin's employers.
我接到了暗杀者老板的电话
It turns out that his recent, uh, rogue
原来他近来凶猛高调的
and high-profile escapades have made him a target now.
劣迹使自己成了众矢之的
So he's as good as dead, so long as we cooperate.
只要我们合作 他就生不如死
Oh, you fool.
你这个蠢货
You've just put us back in bed
你又把我们送回了
with the very architects of this entire nightmare.
这整个噩梦缔造者的床上
Oh, Victoria.
维多利亚
This family has you to thank for that.
这都多亏了你
Jack?
杰克
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
You and your new family were all over the news.
新闻里全是你和新家庭的事

重点解释

I so look forward to you resuming your wifely duties, dear.很是期待你又成为了我的妻子

look forward to 展望,期待(后接动词的ing形式)

I look forward to being alone in the house.

我盼望着能自己一人待在这所房子里。

I/We will be at the10 Baker Street at six sharp, and look forward to seeing you.

我(们)将于晚六点准时到达贝克大街10号,到时再会。

Oh, I wouldn't bet on that.那可不一定吧

bet on为 ... 打赌; 在 ... 上下赌注

George began borrowing small sum of money to bet on horses, and before he knew it he

was in deep.

乔治开始只借少量的钱赌马,但未等他明白过来,已经陷得很深了。

So he's as good as dead, so long as we cooperate.只要我们合作,他就生不如死

so long as只要

Very well, so long as everybody joins in.

很好,只要大家都参加。

So long as I live, I must study.

只要还活着,我就要学习。

分享到