位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第11期:灌醉
日期:2020-03-20 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Just when it became clear
是在我意识到
you were trying to get me drunk.
你想灌醉我之后
You caught me.
被你看穿了
Given... all we've been through lately,
考虑到我们最近经历的事
I just... didn't wanna risk losing control around you
我只是不想在你身边失态
or... doing something I might regret.
或者做出一些让自己后悔的事
I know exactly what you mean.
你的意思我完全明白
I can only imagine how this must have cost you.
可以想象你为此付出了多少
Not sure that you can, actually.
你想象不到
This was never about Nolan or your family.
这跟诺兰还有你们家都无关
I didn't come here to be Daniel's brother.
我来这不是跟丹尼尔认兄弟的
I didn't come here to be accepted by Conrad.
也不是想让康拉德接受我
I came here... to get to know my mother.
我来这 是想了解我的母亲
But you and I sort of skipped over all the hard parts
但我们好像直接跳过了所有的不愉快
so that we could pretend like everything was all right.
假装什么事都没有
Yeah.
是啊
It's not.
不是这样的
So...

I've already looked inside. I think you'll be pleased.
我已经看过了 里面的东西会让你高兴的
All you ever wanted was the truth, right?
你只是想知道真相 对吗
And that is all I'm asking in return from you--
这也是我唯一想要的回报
is the truth about my past.
关于我过去的真相

灌醉.jpg


I can't wait around for it much longer.
我等不下去了
Are you kidding me?
你想干嘛
I said I didn't wanna be seen with you.
我说了不想再让人看到我和你在一起
Well, maybe you should let me in, then.
那你应该先让我进去
Wait. Stop.
等等 别这样
Stop. You were right about before, okay?
别这样 你之前说的都是对的

分享到