位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第11期:对彼此坦诚
日期:2015-06-25 21:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Daniel.
丹尼尔
I thought you went home.
我以为你回家了
I thought you did, too.
我也以为你回家了
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里
Final details on the Dubai teleconference in the morning.
确定一下明早迪拜电话会议的一些细节问题
You?
你呢
Same.
我也是
Uh, my laptop froze.
我的笔记本当机了
I was just... using my Dad's computer
我就...用我爸爸的电脑
to print these out for the call.
把这些打印出来开会时用
All right, enough.
好了 够了
Can we just be honest with each other?
我们能不能对彼此坦诚一点
Haven't we always been?
我们一直以来不是如此吗
I'm worried.
我担心
Ever since you shared your suspicions about the ransom,
自从你跟我说起对赎金一事的怀疑之后
I keep thinking, if Conrad were engaged in some impropriety,
我就在想 如果康拉德与不正当行为有关
couldn't we all be implicated?
会不会把我们都牵扯进去
Not if get to the bottom of it first.
除非先弄清楚事情的真相
And whatever he's done, I promise,
而且我保证 不论他做过什么
he's gonna be taking sole responsibility for it.
都将由他自己负全责
And you would do that, turn on your own father?
举报自己的父亲 你做得出来吗
What, you think he wouldn't do the same to me or Charlotte
你觉得他不会这样对我 或夏洛特
or you?
还有你么

重点解释

Can we just be honest with each other?我们能不能对彼此坦诚一点

honest with对...忠诚

I feel you haven't been completely honest with me.

我觉得你对我并不十分坦率。

Ever since you shared your suspicions about the ransom,自从你跟我说起对赎金一事的怀疑之后

ever since从那时起; 自那时以来

He's been lying low ever since I asked him for the money he owes me.

自从我催他还钱,他就不露面了。

He's been in the doldrums ever since she left him.

自从她离开他以来,他一直很消沉。

he's gonna be taking sole responsibility for it.都将由他自己负全责

responsibility for责任, 负责

I disavow all responsibility for you.

我不承认对你有任何责任。

The employer disclaimed all responsibility for the fire accident.

老板否认对那次火灾事故负有任何责任。

分享到