位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第12期:明智的选择
日期:2020-02-12 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Victoria.
维多利亚
I'm surprised to see you.
见到你真是意外
Coming here in the middle of this media firestorm
在这种风口浪尖的时候来你这里
may not be the smartest thing to do,
或许不是最明智的选择
But...
但是
I need an ally.
我需要同盟
And I couldn't help but notice
我不禁注意到
that you've yet to take a public stance on my guilt.
在我的案子上你并没有选择公众立场
I like to know all the details of a story before I tell it.
在知道所有细节前 我一般会三思而后行
Jack told you what Conrad did to his family?
杰克把康拉德对他家人的所为告诉了你
Yes
是的
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
I didn't.
我不知道
But Jack is a man of principle,
但杰克是个有原则的人
and I would think that he would want you to know the truth,
我觉得他应该希望你了解真相
given your long-standing history with my family.
毕竟你与我们家相识已久了
I was shocked to hear what Conrad is capable of.
听说了康拉德的手段 我很震惊
I think he's trying to frame me.
我觉得他想要陷害我
You want more than an ally, Victoria.
你需要的可不只是盟友 维多利亚
You want an objective party to help prove your innocence.
你需要客观的第三方来帮你洗脱嫌疑
And expose Conrad's guilt.
并且揭露康拉德的罪行
You were there, Margaux,
你当时在场 玛尔戈
and yet, you don't seem to buy the police's theory.
而且你似乎不太买警察的帐
Is there something you're not sharing?
你是不是有事相瞒
These are copies of photos taken moments after Emily was shot.
这些是艾米莉被枪击后的那段时间拍下的照片
Each guest claims to have been in the main room.
每一位客人都声称自己当时在主舱
Lydia.
莉迪亚
She's not here.
她不在那儿
Which means she lied to the police.
也就是说她对警察撒了谎
You look so beautiful.
你看起来特别美
It was a like a real-life fairy tale.
整场婚礼就像童话成真一样
You've gotta remember something.
你一定记得一些事

明智的选择.jpg


I don't.
我不记得了
I know you will.
你以后会记起来的
You're my inspiration, Emily.
你是我的动力之源 艾米莉
I've always relied on your strength to get me through tough times.
我总是依靠你的力量来渡过难关
I just wish I knew where you got it from.
我多希望知道你是从哪获得的这些能量
My father.
从我父亲那儿
You remember him?
你记得他
Yes.
是的
That's good, Emily.
太好了 艾米莉

分享到