位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第14期:投资人
日期:2018-10-09 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

A pleasure to finally meet you, Ms. Lemarchal.
很荣幸终于见到您 拉马肖小姐
Oh, all mine, Mr. Johnson.
应该是我的荣幸 约翰逊先生
Richard, please.
请叫我理查德
Bonsoir, mademoiselle.
再会 小姐
Et monsieur. - Thanks, Richard. Appreciate it.
再会 先生 -谢了 理查德 非常感谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢你 -谢谢你
Okay, first you find me enough investors
好吧 首先你给我找了足够的投资人
that I can actually afford a nice office space.
让我能够拥有一间不错的办公室
Then get the man who made "Page Six"
然后说服创建《第六页》杂志的人
interested in working with us...
和我们合作
in the course of one day.
一天之内搞定
So when do I start?
那我什么时候能开工
I don't remember offering you the job.
我可没记得雇用了你
Oh, but you were about to.
但你打算雇用了
What's the reason we're not staying in these offices?
这为什么不是我们的办公室
My father's name is on the building.
我父亲是大楼的创始人
And he made it clear my presence here is temporary.
他很清楚的告诉我我在这儿只是暂时的
Too bad. I could get used to a view like this.
太糟了 我很喜欢这样的风景
- This calls for celebration. - I can't.
-该庆祝一下 -我不行
I've been summoned to Southampton tonight.
我今晚要去南汉普顿
Hmm. You still have a little time.
你还有点时间

分享到
重点单词
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • yachtn. 游艇,快艇 vi. 驾快艇
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • ironicadj. 说反话的,讽刺的