位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第21期:母亲想要杀自己
日期:2015-07-12 23:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, let it go. If your father were here,
往事不究 如果你父亲在这里
he would tell you the same thing.
他也会和你说这番相同的话
My father told me she was dead. Why would he lie?
我父亲告诉我她死了 他为什么撒谎
But why?
但为什么
Why would he make me believe she was dead
为什么他要让我相信她死了
when she was obviously still alive?
可她明显还活着
Because he was trying to protect you.
因为他在保护你
So am I.
我也是
Find out where she is.
找出她在哪里
Yeah, but from what?
是啊 但不受什么伤害
Amanda?
阿曼达
He would rather have you believe that she was dead
他宁愿让你相信她死了
than to tell you the unspeakable truth.
也不愿告诉你一个难以启齿的真相
What? Tell me.
什么真相 告诉我
Amanda. Damn it.
阿曼达 该死
Your mother tried to kill you.
你妈妈想杀掉你
That's a lie.
你撒谎
I wish it was.
我也希望是
And no matter how much hatred you harbor toward me,
不论你内心如何憎恨我
it is the absolute truth!
这都是无可争辩的事实
Marta!
玛尔塔
Someone, call 9-1-1!
有人吗 快打911
What happened? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Oh, my god. Amanda.
天啊 阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Yes, we need an ambulance right away.
请立刻派救护车过来

重点解释

Find out where she is.找出她在哪里

find out发现;找出来;揭发

Find out what the conditions of the contract are.

弄清楚合同的条件是什么。

Let's find out.

我们去问一下吧。

And no matter how much hatred you harbor toward me,不论你内心如何憎恨我

no matter 无论; 不管

No matter how hard he works, he can not get a promotion.

不管他工作多努力,他就是得不到提升。

Don't open the door, no matter who calls!

无论谁来,都不要开门!

Yes, we need an ambulance right away.请立刻派救护车过来

right away立刻; 马上

He is ill; you should call in the doctor right away.

他病了,你应该立即请大夫来。

The storm will blow over right away.

暴风雨很快就会平息。

分享到