位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第12期:维多利亚的恳求
日期:2014-04-24 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》

Victoria.
维多利亚
Come on in.
进来吧
Well, when you and Daniel decided to get married,
你和丹尼尔决定结婚的时候
you probably never would've dreamed that your engagement
恐怕没想到你们订婚时
would have included a... murder investigation.
会牵扯到一桩命案的调查
I don't think anyone could imagine
没人想得到
something so horrible.
会有这么可怕的事发生
Well, under the circumstances,
鉴于现状
I would understand if you were reevaluating
如果你想要重新考虑你们未来的关系
the future of your relationship.
我是能够理解的
So...
所以
this is my engagement present to the two of you.
这是我送你们的订婚礼物
You want me to open it now?
你想让我现在就打开吗
No.

I want you to hold on to it.
我想让你原封不动地收着它
And I need to know that you'll stand by Daniel's side
我想确认无论丹尼尔未来的路多么艰难
no matter how rough the road gets.
你都会在他身边予以支持
If you abandon him,
如果你抛弃了他
it'll send a very public message about his innocence.
公众舆论会对他的清白产生怀疑
Honestly, that never even crossed my mind.
实话说 我从没想过要离开他

重点解释

Well, when you and Daniel decided to get married,你和丹尼尔决定结婚的时候

get married结婚

At present, I don't want to get married.

目前,我还不想结婚。

I want you to hold on to it.我想让你原封不动地收着它

hold on抓住;继续;坚持;忍受

He hold on to my arm with a tenacious grip.

他紧紧抓住我的手臂不放。

Mr Smith told me to hold on to my oil shares.

史密斯先生叫我不要卖掉石油股票。

And I need to know that you'll stand by Daniel's side no matter how rough the road gets.我想确认无论丹尼尔未来的路多么艰难你都会在他身边予以支持

no matter无论; 不管

Recently, I feel tired no matter what I do.

最近我无论做什么都会疲劳。

No matter how hard he may try, he will not succeed.

不管他怎么努力去干都不会成功的。

分享到
重点单词
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • innocencen. 无罪,无知,天真无邪
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的