位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第27期:小情人
日期:2019-06-13 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Someone had the daft idea of sending these here after the shower.
某人愚蠢地在婚前派对之后把这些送了过来
And I thought that you might want to take these home.
我觉得你可能想带回家
So you could get an early start on your thank-yous.
这样就可以早点写感谢信了
It seems you could've had your staff bring them down toy house.
似乎你想让人把它们扔进玩具房
Oh yes,
哦 对了
but there's one gift I wouldn't trust anyone to deliver.
有一件礼物我不放心交给别人
But you've already given me the greatest gift, Victoria.
但你已经给了我最棒的礼物 维多利亚
It was lovely to see Rohan again.
能再次见到罗翰我很高兴
Emily...
艾米莉...
Had I known that you were keeping such a secret from Daniel.
你瞒着丹尼尔一个这么大的秘密
That what you were banking on, isn't it?
这不就是你所希望的吗 不是吗
Yes.
是的
You've always known that I doubted your devotion to my son.
你很清楚我一直怀疑你对我儿子的忠诚度
And I've never questioned his until now.
但我从来也没怀疑过他
What's this?
这是什么
You see, for years,
你看 这么多年了
The Grayson men have had a little pied a Terre near the met.
格雷森家的男人都有一个备用公寓
And they've passed it down from generation to generation,
他们代代相传
one after another have strutted around,
还招摇过市
thinking their wives were clueless about their liaisons.
以为老婆太愚蠢发现不了他们的小情人
But we've always known if we wished to.
但我们想知道时就能知道
And we've passed that little card
并把这张小卡片
to each new future Mrs. Grayson.
传给每个新的格雷森太太
As a sort of wedding gift.
算是结婚礼物吧

分享到
重点单词
  • devotionn. 虔诚,祈祷,献身,奉献,热爱
  • piedadj. 斑驳的,杂色的,花衣服的