位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第104期:情深意切
日期:2013-05-01 21:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What, no bodyguard?
怎么 没带保镖吗
I'm right here, ma'am.
我在这里 女士
We came over to do a...
我们是来对你的房子
security check on your place.
做安全检查的
Ed found at least seven points of entry
埃德发现了至少七处入口
for potential intruders.
可以让不法分子趁虚而入
You really should let him install a security system.
真的应该让他给你安装一个安全系统
We also do panic rooms.
我们也会建避难室
I don't panic.
我从不避难
Ed, would you give us a minute?
埃德 你先回避一下
I need to speak to the young lady.
我要和这位小姐谈谈
What happened to flying under the radar, princess?
不是说要低调行事吗 公主
Tyler sicced that reporter on me.
泰勒借那个记者来对付我
I had to spin it to my advantage.
我得扭转局势 保护自己
You were so effusive about Daniel,
你对丹尼尔真是情深意切
even I swooned.
我都陶醉了
Jack, on the other hand,
但是杰克
not so much.
可没这么好
Now he's taking it out on me.
他现在可是拿我出气呢
Okay, you know what?
告诉你吧
I don't have time to deal with your problems, Nolan.
我可没闲工夫处理你的问题 诺兰
I have too many of my own.
我自己已经焦头烂额了
What?
怎么
Shark in the water a little too close to shore?
他已经危及到你了吗
Not Frank.
不是弗兰克
Tyler.
是泰勒
He is doing everything he can to come between Daniel and me.
他想方设法搅合我和丹尼尔
I need you
我要你
to find something for me to use
为我找一些证据
to discredit him with the Graysons.
能让格雷森一家不再信任他
My first solo takedown?
我单枪匹马处女秀吗
I'm on it.
交给我吧

重点解释

Ed found at least seven points of entry for potential intruders.埃德发现了至少七处入口可以让不法分子趁虚而入

at least:至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

Jack, on the other hand,not so much.但是杰克,可没这么好

on the other hand:另一方面

One one hand, I have no time; on the other hand, I have no money.

一则,我没有时间; 二则,我没有钱。

I don't have time to deal with your problems, Nolan.我可没闲工夫处理你的问题,诺兰

deal with:处理

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with. 我有一大堆信件要处理。

Shark in the water a little too close to shore?他已经危及到你了吗

too...to:太 ... 以至于不能 ...

He walked too slowly to catch up with me.

他走得太慢而不能跟上我。

分享到
重点单词
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • discreditvt. 使 ... 不可信,怀疑,损害 ... 的信用
  • bodyguardn. 警卫员,保卫人员,保镖
  • sharkn. 鲨鱼 n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手 v. 诈
  • solon. 独奏,独唱 adj. 单独的 adv. 单独地 v
  • entryn. 进入,入口,登记,条目
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • effusiveadj. 流出的,感情奔放的