位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第131期:被人谋杀
日期:2013-06-27 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Excuse me. South Hampton P.D. Come in.
失陪了 我们是南汉普顿警署 请进
Detective Gunther, what is this about?
冈瑟探员 大驾光临 有何贵干
There's been a development in the Frank Stevens case.
关于弗兰克·史蒂芬的案子有了新进展
We have a warrant to search your home.
我们要对你家进行搜查 这是搜查令
I have a friend convalescing in this room.
我有个朋友在这个房间静养
I would appreciate it if your men would refrain
如果你能约束手下的人 不要打扰到她
from disturbing her.
我不胜感激
Well, we won't if we don't have to.
如非必要 我们不会叨扰
Cell towers picked up Frank Stevens'
昨日深夜 通信基站接收到了
phone signal late last night,
弗兰克·史蒂芬的手机信号
and GPS tracked it to inside your property lines.
定位系统追踪到信号是来自你家地界内
That doesn't make any sense.
完全是无稽之谈
The last time Frank called me was from outside this house.
弗兰克最后一次打给我 是在庄园之外
Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森夫人
we know that you and
我们很清楚
Mr. Stevens had regular contact.
你和史蒂芬先生来往频繁
We also know that
我们还了解到
your husband abruptly fired Mr. Stevens
史蒂芬先生是突然被你丈夫解雇的
shortly before
之后不久
checking into a hotel the night of the murder.
就在他入住宾馆当晚 便遭人谋害
Would you characterize Mr. Grayson
你觉得格雷森先生
as a jealous man?
是一个小肚鸡肠的人吗
Sir? I think we found the phone.
长官 我们找到了手机

重点解释

I would appreciate it if your men would refrain from disturbing her.如果你能约束手下的人不要打扰到她我不胜感激

refrain from:忍住; 抑制; 制止

I'm just trying to refrain from drowsing at work.

我只是试着别在工作时打瞌睡而已。

Let's hope they will refrain from hostile actions.

希望他们不采取敌对行动。

Cell towers picked up Frank Stevens' phone signal late last night,昨日深夜,通信基站接收到了弗兰克·史蒂芬的手机信号

pick up:得到

He picked up news from all sources.

他从各种渠道收集消息。

I am able to pick you up on the short wave radio.

我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。

常用短语:

pick up with sb.结识某人

pick up on 与 ... 熟悉起来

That doesn't make any sense.完全是无稽之谈

make sense:讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

His argument does not make sense.

他的争论没有意义。

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist
  • hostileadj. 怀敌意的,敌对的
  • abruptlyadv. 突然地,莽撞地,陡峭地,不连贯地
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • refrainn. 重复,叠句,副歌 v. 节制,避免,克制
  • characterizevt. 表示 ... 的典型,赋予 ... 特色
  • warrantn. 正当理由,根据,委任状,准许 vt. 保证,辩解,