位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第8期:愚弄我的父亲
日期:2015-06-22 23:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

He comes by last night, says he's gonna go to the cops
他昨晚来找过我 说如果我不还他东西
if I don't get him his stuff back.
他就会报警
So what'd you do with it?
所以你说怎么办
You left your I.D.?
你把身份证落下了
You think this is funny.
你觉得这事有意思吗
I covered your ass. You understand?
我没有暴露你 明白吗
You gotta help me. Look, I can't.
你得帮我 我帮不了你
The guy who sells the stuff that we stole,
只要问一问 那个帮我们销赃的家伙
he'd break our legs just for asking.
就会把我们的腿打折
There's nothing I can do.
我什么也做不了
New friend?
新朋友
No.
不是
What's all this?
这些钱是什么意思
I got a problem, Jack.
我遇上麻烦了 杰克
I want you to know
我希望你明白
that whatever issues you and I may have had,
不论从前你我之间有过什么过节
I loved your father very much.
我都是非常爱你父亲的
You and I both know there's more to that story.
你我都清楚那段故事另有隐情
You may have had my father fooled,
你或许愚弄得了我的父亲
but you don't fool me.
但你骗不了我
Don't piss her off.
别惹恼了她
Not yet.
暂时别

重点解释

He comes by last night, says he's gonna go to the cops他昨晚来找过我,说如果我不还他东西

come by从旁边走过;经过,过来

Are you sure you can come by at nine?

你肯定你九点能来吗?

Please come by and have dinner with us.

请到我家来一起吃晚饭。

Don't piss her off.别惹恼了她

piss off滚开,走开;使厌烦,使生气

Why don't you just piss off and leave me alone?

你就不能滚开,让我清静清静?

John told me to piss off, or he'd clobber me.

约翰叫我走开,不然就要揍我。

分享到