位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第15期:旧爱无数
日期:2019-01-13 00:02

(单词翻译:单击)

I understand that Conrad's using you
我知道康拉德在利用你
to deal with Jack Porter,
来对付杰克·波特
which poses a problem...
这就有问题了
because Jack is vital to achieving my goal.
因为杰克在我的计划中至关重要
Why, you need someone to mix you a drink?
什么计划 你需要有人给你调酒吗
I will not give up a scintilla
我不会放弃每一丝可能
of emotional leverage I have over Emily.
去在感情上干扰艾米莉
Now much like you,
杰克和你一样
Jack seems to have the ability to unnerve her.
能扰乱她的心
I've learned that her connection to him
我知道 他们曾有旧情
is still very much alive.
而且现在仍藕断丝连
So while you may represent her past,
所以你的存在说明她曾经旧爱无数
Jack plays a significant role in her present.
杰克则能证明她现在依然是水性杨花
Well, your husband has other plans for him.
你丈夫对杰克另有计划
Oh, well, that's not my concern...
那与我无关...
nor should it be yours.
你也不应该掺和
You moved here because you said you wanted
你之所以搬过来 是因为你说
to help me stop this marriage.
你想帮我阻止这桩婚事
I suggest that you determine which master
所以我建议你好好想想 哪位主子
is in your best interest to serve.
才值得你效忠
So what would you have me do?
那您希望我做什么
- Emily. - Victoria, what a surprise.
-艾米莉 -维多利亚 你怎么来了
- Well, I needed to speak to you. - Well, can it wait?
-我得和你谈谈 -能等等吗
We wouldn't want to be late for Daniel's party.
我们都不想错过丹尼尔的宴会

分享到
重点单词
  • determinev. 决定,决心,确定,测定
  • vitaladj. 至关重要的,生死攸关的,有活力的,致命的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • leveragen. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,