位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第26期:失败之人
日期:2018-10-21 17:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Conrad?
康拉德
Emily?
艾米莉
I guess it's true what they say,
看来人们所言不假
bride's work is never done.
新娘的活儿是永远忙不完的
I haven't been in a sanctuary like this since...
自从不当祭台侍者后 我就已经很多年
I was an altar boy.
没有来过这样的教堂了
Are you here to see Father Paul?
你是来见保罗神父的吗
No, no. Why do you ask?
不是的 为什么这么问
He and I got off on the wrong foot yesterday.
我们昨天做错了事
I got off the wrong foot yesterday, with him, with Patrick...
是我做错了事 对他 对帕特里克
others I care about.
还有其他我在乎的人
Is he in his office?
他是不是在办公室
I’m afraid he is gone.
恐怕他已经走了
There was an incident.
出了点事
He left St. Francis.
他离开了圣弗朗西斯教堂
I've always deemed karma a concept created
我一直认为报应只是一种臆造
to lift the spirits of the unaccomplished,
以慰藉那些毫无成就的失败之人
but recent events have given me pause.
但最近发生的事让我迟疑了


分享到
重点单词
  • conceptn. 概念,观念
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • sanctuaryn. 圣所,耶路撒冷的神殿,至圣所