位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第4集第20期:宗教的影响
日期:2018-12-18 07:58

(单词翻译:单击)

The humidity here is awful.
这里真是干燥呀
You must be from L.A.
你一定是从洛杉矶来的
New York.
纽约
Damn it. I'm usually right.
该死 我一般都能猜对的
You know what I love about the south?
你知道我最爱南方的什么吗
People are so friendly.
南方人都真友好
It's a product of bible belt fear.
是因为宗教的影响
But trust me, there are some...
但是相信我 这里还是有一些
less than desirable folks around here.
不那么招人喜欢的人
Like your, uh... ex-husband?
比如说你的 前夫
Patrick Osbourne, right?
帕特里克·奥斯本 对吧
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁
I-I-if he sent you here--
如果是他让你来的
No, he... he didn't.
不 不是
I'm just... looking into him for a friend.
我只是在帮一个朋友调查他
Patrick is a user and a liar.
帕特里克就是个瘾君子和骗子
And that's all I have to say.
这就是我要说的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I need details.
能详细点吗
Would, uh...
你觉得
$20,000 change your mind?
两万元能让你改变想法吗

分享到
重点单词
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • humidityn. 湿度,湿气
  • desirableadj. 值得有的,令人满意的,有吸引力的 n. 有吸引