位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第3期:医疗护理
日期:2020-03-02 13:50

(单词翻译:单击)

It's good to see her resting.
看到她休息真好
She has endured so much pain.
她之前经历了那么多痛苦
Yes. Well, all pain is relative.
不过 痛苦总是有原因的
I hear her amnesia's lifting.
听说她的记忆开始恢复了
It is. Although Emily still can't recall
是的 虽然她仍然无法想起
the night of the trauma.
发生事故的那晚
But given her progress,
但是依她的恢复来看
I'd be comfortable discharging her.
我觉得出院应该没问题
With her condition, you can't just let her walk out of here.
她这样的状况 不能直接让她离开吧
She still needs around-the-clock medical attention,
她还是需要整天的医疗护理
which the rehab clinic would provide.
复健中心会提供
I believe she's going to recover completely,
我相信她一定能恢复得很好
physically and mentally.
无论是身体上还是精神上
It's just a question of where she does it.
在哪里恢复并不重要
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Perhaps I can be of service, Mrs. Grayson.
格雷森夫人 或许我可以帮得上忙
She's awake.
她醒了
Good morning.
早上好
Where am I?
这在哪里
Well, Grayson Manor, of course.
当然是格雷森庄园
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
For your own sake, you'll wanna keep those shut.
为你自己好 最好把这些都拉上
The paparazzi heard the news that you're home,
狗仔队听说你回来了
and they'll stop at nothing to steal your soul...
一定会不遗余力地刺探消息
if you believe in that sort of thing.
如果你相信的话
I don't understand. My...
我不明白 是我的
My doctor discharged me?
我的医生同意我出院的吗
Yes, straight into my care and your nurse's.
是的 直接交给我和你护理员照看
We thought you'd be more comfortable here.
我们觉得这样你会更舒服
You're a Grayson now.
你是格雷森家族的一员了
And we circle the wagons when tragedy strikes.
我们会团结起来应对困难
Dr. Sturman told me that your memories are recovering.
斯德曼医生说你的记忆在恢复

医疗护理.jpg


The last thing I remember was...
我记得的最后一件事情是
the church, the wedding vows.
教堂和婚礼誓言
At least... I have that happy moment.
至少我有这段美好时光
And spared the traumatic details of your shooting.
它分散了你被枪击的记忆
I'm trying to remember, but...
我试着去回想过 但是
Daniel.
丹尼尔
What happened to your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了
Nothing worth mentioning,
没什么

分享到