位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第6集第11期:里应外合
日期:2019-03-14 14:46

(单词翻译:单击)

You know this home is my haven.
你知道这个家是我的避风港
Oh, well, here I thought
是嘛 我还以为
your haven was your illegitimate son
你的避风港是你的私生子
and that adorable little gallery you share.
还有你们那个可爱的小画廊呢
At the risk of sounding like a neurotic bride,
就算被当成是神经过敏的媳妇我也要说
wasn't this house supposed to be command central for the wedding?
这间房子不应该是婚礼的主举办地吗
Oh, it's okay, babe. We'll figure something else out.
没事 亲爱的 我们会找到别的地方的
Or maybe we could buy it.
不如我们出钱买下吧
It would be an honor to keep Grayson manor in the family.
我很荣幸让格雷森庄园留在自己人手里
Magnanimous offer, but I'm afraid the deal's done.
感谢你的慷慨提议 不过恐怕交易已经完成了
How long do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Escrow closes in three weeks.
第三方过户手续会在三周后完成
Well, the wedding's in five.
而婚礼是五周后举行
My plan depends on them staying here,
只有他们住在这 我才能实行计划
and I need you here, too.
我也需要你待在这
Having a man on the inside has been invaluable.
有人里应外合非常重要
What?
怎么了
Well, we share one kiss last night,
昨晚我们就接了吻
and now you're doling out compliments.
现在你又对我大加赞扬
Not here, Aiden.
这里不行 艾登
Fine, but we're continuing this later.
好吧 有空再继续
So who do we take out of the equation first?
所以我们该从哪先下手
- The real estate agent? - She already closed the deal.
-那个房产中介吗 -她已经完成交易了
- Is the buyer vulnerable? - He's a Saudi royal
-买家好搞定吗 -他是沙特王室
paying cash, so no.
付的是现金 所以也不行

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • invaluableadj. 无价的
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • equationn. 相等,方程(式), 等式,均衡
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • magnanimousadj. 度量大的,宽大的,有雅量的,高尚的
  • illegitimateadj. 非法的,私生的,不合规则的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • vulnerableadj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的