位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第13期:陷害她
日期:2020-02-14 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

What's his name? Tell me.
他叫什么名字 告诉我
David.
大卫
His name is David Clarke.
他的名字是大卫.克拉克
These were taken in the yacht's main cabin
这些照片是枪击后
moments after the shooting.
在游艇的主舱里拍下的
Lydia's nowhere to be seen,
莉迪亚不在那里
which contradicts her official statement.
这跟她的说辞可不一样
Oh. If you're trying to frame her,
如果你想要陷害她
I assure you, your plan is as foolhardy as it is desperate.
我向你保证 这计划真是绝望又鲁莽
Oh, I won't be framing Lydia.
我才不会陷害莉迪亚
You will.
你去
Well, now you can add "Delusional" to the list.
那你简直是痴心妄想
Why would I consent to that?
我为什么要答应你
To protect Daniel.
为了保护丹尼尔
He shot Emily.
是他开枪打伤了艾米莉
That's absurd.
真是荒谬
Why would he?
他为什么要这么做
Because she is a sick and venomous liar
因为她是个恶心又恶毒的骗子
who toyed with his emotions.
玩弄了他的感情
She broke him, Conrad.
她伤透了丹尼尔的心 康拉德
And when he finally learned the truth about her,
他得知了她的真面目后
he lashed out.
怒火中烧
My God.
我的天
You're serious.
你是说真的
As serious as Daniel's desire to protect me.
跟丹尼尔想要保护我的心一样真
He will confess unless we act.
我们再不行动的话他就要去自首了
And we cannot let him throw his life away
我们不能让他因为那个毒妇
for that vicious woman.
而葬送大好前程
Which leaves us one course of action.
我们只有一个办法了
Lydia goes.
让莉迪亚背黑锅
It's a terrible feeling, betraying someone you love.
背叛你爱的人的感觉可是糟透了
I'm so pleased that you finally get
你能亲身体会到这种感觉
to experience the sensation yourself.
真是让我无比欣慰
Hey. I thought you'd be getting Carl by now.
我以为你去接卡尔了
So did I.
我也这么以为
But now I'm not so sure.
但现在我不太确定
This thing with Emily has really...
艾米莉的事
It's really gotten to me.
真的吓到我了
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
I've been trying to help her,
我一直试着帮助她
but the weirdest thing just happened.
但刚刚发生了一件很古怪的事

陷害她.jpg


What?
怎么了
Emily said she remembered her father.
艾米莉说记得她的父亲
And when I asked what his name was,
我问她名字的时候
she said, "David clarke."
她说 叫大卫.克拉克
Well, she--I mean, she probably...
她可能是
Saw you and then got mixed up, you know?
看见你然后搞糊涂了吧
Maybe.
也许是
She seemed so sure of it.
但她看起来十分确信
It freaked me out.
差点吓死我了

分享到