位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第22期:维多利亚还在世
日期:2015-02-14 22:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How's my daughter?
我女儿怎么样
Resting.
在休息
Good.
很好
I found a burner phone in her room.
我在她房里发现一个紧急电话
It may not be a secret line to her drug dealer,
或许不是联系毒贩的电话
but we can certainly make it seem that way.
但我们大可让它看起来是这么回事
In any case, it'll help bolster the results
无论如何 这会让假药检
of the false positive on her drug test.
显得更真实些
Fine, fine, fine.
很好 很好
My attorney will be in touch with you in the morning
我的律师明早会联系你
to take your deposition about her mental state.
听取你对她精神状态的证词
And the payment?
那报酬呢
After a judge grants me power of attorney over her inheritance.
等法官把她的遗产继承权授予我再说
Good night.
晚安
Hey, where were you?
你去哪儿了
Victoria's alive.
维多利亚还活着
Come again?
你说什么
That's what Charlotte whispered into my ear
这就是夏洛特被抓下船之前
on the boat before they dragged her off. Holy moly
告诉我的秘密 我的天啊
Apparently, the government is keeping Victoria hidden
显然 在政府将康拉德告上法庭之前
until they can build a case against Conrad,
会一直雪藏维多利亚
or so she says.
至少她是这么说的
You talked to her?
你和她谈过了
Then you know where she is? Yeah.
那你知道她身处何处 没错
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
Play a hunch. I need to get a camera in there.
跟着感觉走 我得在那儿装个摄像头
Actually, I was hoping you could use this.
其实 我希望你能把它装在这里面

重点解释

That's what Charlotte whispered into my ear on the boat before they dragged her off. 这就是夏洛特被抓下船之前告诉我的秘密

drag off强拉; 硬拉

The thief was dragged off to the police station.

那个小偷给拉到派出所去了。

He drew, or rather dragged off, his ferocious helpmate.

他把他那怒气冲冲的助手拉开了,实际上是使劲拖开的。

My attorney will be in touch with you in the morning我的律师明早会联系你

in touch with保持联系; 互通音讯; 接触

I'm trying to get in touch with my brother.

我正设法与我兄弟取得联系。

I asked Xiao Zhou to get in touch with them.

我让小周去和他们取得联系。

分享到
重点单词
  • bolstern. 长枕,靠垫 vt. 支持,鼓励
  • depositionn. 沉积物,沉积作用,免职,[律]宣誓作证,证言
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应
  • hunchn. 肉峰,预感,块 v. 弯腰驼背,弓起背部,耸肩
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • dealern. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子