位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第102期:永远不要低估你的敌人
日期:2013-04-29 19:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How was your swim?
游泳游得如何
Rough. This one's part dolphin.
够呛 她简直有海豚的基因
What you got there?
你手上是什么
Oh, a little gift for you two,
送你俩的小礼物
hot off the presses.
新鲜出炉
Wait. I thought you weren't doing the interview.
等等 我还以为你不喜欢接受采访
Yeah, well, the reporter showed up at my house,
那记者直接出现在我家门口了
so I didn't have much choice.
所以我是身不由己
Well, how did she even know about you?
她怎么会知道你的
Apparently, somebody told her
很显然是有人告诉她
that I was anxious to participate.
我很想被采访
Wait. Ty, is this true?
泰 是你说的吗
I wanted to do something nice for you.
我想为你们做点好事
Things have been bumpy with Emily and me,
艾米莉和我之间有点不愉快
and I thought it would be a good peace offering.
所以我觉得有必要表示下友好
Sure you did.
看出来了
Excuse me.
我接个电话
Danny, come on.
丹尼 别生气嘛
I didn't mean any harm.
我是好心的
It's getting harder and harder to believe.
你真是越来越不可理喻了
If you can't start respecting what I got going on with Emily,
如果你不能学着尊重我和艾米莉
then maybe you shouldn't be here.
那么你就别住这儿了
Did you get rid of him?
把他打发走了吗
For now, but this never should've happened.
暂时没事了 本来不该有这种事发生
What's the first thing I taught you?
我教你的首要原则还记得吗
Never underestimate your enemy.
永远不要低估你的敌人
And never let your guard down.
还有永远不要放松警惕
This one seems determined.
这家伙看起来很难对付
Won't happen again.
不会有下次了
Thanks, Ms. Stiles.
多谢了 斯蒂尔斯女士

重点解释

Yeah, well, the reporter showed up at my house,那记者直接出现在我家门口了

show up:露面

What puzzles me is why they didn't show up.

令我百思不解的是他们为什么没有出现。

I was anxious to participate.我很想被采访

be anxious to:急于,渴望

He was anxious to show himself patriot.

他急于表明自己是个爱国者。

常用短语:

be anxious about为 ... 而忧虑

be anxious for渴望

on the anxious seat焦急不安

I am anxious to compare my fancy with reality.

我焦切地把我的想象同现实作一番比较。

Did you get rid of him?把他打发走了吗

get rid of:摆脱; 除去

Get rid of that meddlesome fool!

让那个爱管闲事的家伙走开。

分享到
重点单词
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • patriotn. 爱国者
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • participatevt. 分享 vi. 参加,参与