位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第5期:正直的人
日期:2018-10-26 11:10

(单词翻译:单击)

If you are the righteous man I suspect you to be,
如果你一个正直的人
if you're true to your vows,
如果你所发的誓言是真的
then you're required to keep my confidence, is that not true?
那你就应该让我对你有信心 对吧
I'm bound by the sacrament.
我遵守誓言的约束
Good. Because I know who you are, Father.
很好 因为我知道你是谁 神父
I know you were involved in the David Clarke scandal
我知道你跟许多年前
all those years ago.
大卫·克拉克的事有关
You're the one that framed me.
是你陷害的我
I wanted to make you suffer...
我本来想让你遭受痛苦
the same way that David Clarke did.
就像大卫·克拉克所遭受的那样
But I realized too late...
但是我后来才意识到
I was wrong to punish you.
我不应该惩罚你
Who are you?
你是谁
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
Amanda Clarke was my friend.
阿曼达·克拉克是我的朋友
She knew what Conrad did to her father--
她知道康拉德对她父亲做了什么
one of his many sins.
那只是他的众多罪行之一
I want you to persuade him to confess...
我希望你去说服他 向世人坦白
to the world.
他的罪行
If you do, I will clear your name
如果你这么做 我会恢复你的名誉
so you can go back to helping the innocent.
这样你就可以继续帮助无辜的人
But if you don't, I will expose you
但如果你不这么做 我就会揭发
for the sin you should have paid for in the first place.
你以前所犯下的本该受到惩罚的罪行
Pack your bags. I'll be in touch.
做好准备 我会再联系你

分享到
重点单词
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔
  • righteousadj. 公正的,公义的,当然的
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • sinn. 原罪 v. 犯罪,违反(教规)
  • persuadevt. 说服,劝说