位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第16期:强大的基因遗传
日期:2014-09-27 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Looking good.
气色不错
I missed you last night.
昨晚我好想你
I'm sorry. I...
对不起
I didn't realize how tired I still was
我回到家后
until I got over here.
才感觉到自己有多累
Thanks for being so understanding.
谢谢你如此善解人意
Have you thought any more about how you want to handle
想好怎么应对
the interview?
这个访谈了吗
It's all I can think about.
满脑子都在想
Daniel, I know it's a lot.
丹尼尔 我明白
You talk so much about wanting to be your own man--
你常说 你想做自己
What if the man I am is no better than my D.N.A.?
要是我向往的自己不如我体内的遗传呢
Setting the record straight will help you break free from that.
如实陈述真相将帮你从中解脱
If you truly don't want to follow
如果你真的不想
in your parents' footsteps,
追随父母的脚步
then don't.
那就忠于自己的心
I'll try not to take offense at that remark.
刚才那话我当没听见
A word with my son, please.
我想跟儿子单独谈谈
I'll see you out there, okay?
我在外面等你
How I long for the days before Emily Thorne
现在我真是怀念
and her self-righteous indignation
艾米莉和她自以为是的愤慨
became part of our daily lives.
未闯入我们生活之前的日子

重点解释

What if the man I am is no better than my D.N.A.?要是我向往的自己不如我体内的遗传呢

what if如果 ... 将会怎么样

What if I want to have my shoes polished?

如果我想把皮鞋擦一下怎么办?

What if I need a larger room for a meeting?

如果我需要大一点的房间开会怎么办?

no better than和 ... 一样不好; 几乎是

I'm no better than a skivvy in this house.

我在这个家里与佣人无异。

At the end of the day the new manager is no better than the previous one.
从各个方面来看,这位新经理并不比前任强。

If you truly don't want to follow in your parents' footsteps,如果你真的不想追随父母的脚步

follow in跟着

Our party has a large following in the south.

我党在南方有一大批拥护者。

You go ahead and we'll follow in a few minutes.

你先去吧,我们几分钟后就跟上来。

分享到
重点单词
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • polishedadj. 擦亮的;优美的;圆滑的 v. 擦亮(polis
  • indignationn. 愤怒,愤慨,义愤
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词