位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第16期:欠你一个人情
日期:2020-02-21 17:42

(单词翻译:单击)

What are you doing here, Niko?
你在这儿干嘛 妮可
Well, when I heard what happened To Emily Thorne,
我听说艾米丽.索恩的事时
the news didn't mention anything about you.
新闻完全没提到你
So I came to make sure you're okay.
所以我来看看你有没有事
Well, I had to go radio silence. You knew that.
我必须保持沉默 你知道的
And why are you treating Emily?
你为什么要诊治艾米莉
That's too risky for you.
这对你来说太冒险了
I'm the best doctor you know.
我是你认识的最好的医生
I saved your life when you got shot. Didn't I?
你被枪击后我救过你的命 不是吗
Yes.
是的
And for that, I owe you a debt.
因此我欠你一个人情
Which I plan on collecting.
我打算让你还了
And I thought that instead of trying to find you,
我觉得与其试图找你
it'd be easier to just stay close to Emily
不如待在艾米莉身边
and hope you showed up.
期望你能出现
Well, you shouldn't have come.
你不该来的
Well, I'm here,
我已经来了
so use me.
所以运用我吧
Fine.
好吧
You stay close to Emily.
你看好艾米莉
But whatever you do--
但不管你做什么
Don't trust the Graysons.
不要相信格雷森一家
I know. I remember.
我知道 我记得呢
Do yoremember what I told you?
你还记得我跟你说的吗
Yes.
是的
Nothing's changed.
什么也没变
You're getting rid of it?
你不要它了吗
It's been tarnished,
已经被玷污了
and thus lost its unique appeal.
所以也就失去了它独特的吸引力
I'm sorry for letting you down.
我很抱歉让你失望了
I can't tell you how to live your life, Patrick,
我不能告诉你该怎么生活 帕特里克
or who to live it with.
或者该跟谁一起过
Do what makes you happy.
做让你开心的事吧
I know what you're doing.
我知道你这是干什么
Someone hurts you, and you run.
有人伤害了你 你就逃开
That's your M.O., right?
你一直这样 对吧
I'm not gonna let you push me away.
我不会让你推开我的
No, I told you before, we're a team.
我之前就跟你说过 我们是一个团队
So I'm staying right here.
所以我就待在这儿
And together, we're gonna take down everyone who ever wronged you--
和你一起扳倒每一个错待你的人
Conrad, Emily, and Nolan.
康拉德 艾米莉还有诺兰

欠你一个人情.jpg


He keeps this, um, box
他有一个盒子
locked up behind the painting that he took from you.
锁在从你那买走的那幅画后面
Uh, it's got this design etched on the side of it.
上面有种图案
Two infinity symbols. They're linked together.
两个无穷符号 连在一起
I swear I've seen it before.
我肯定我之前在哪儿见过
Was it something like this?
是不是这样的符号
It was exactly like that.
完全一样
There's something so familiar about you.
对你我有种特别熟悉的感觉
Well, we've known each other for a very long time.
我们俩认识很长时间了

分享到