位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第21期:最后一次信你
日期:2019-02-17 11:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Not now that Conrad knows somebody tried to kill him.
至少不是现在 康拉德知道有人要杀他
And how does he know that, huh?
他怎么会知道
I had to tell Conrad about the brakes,
我不得不告诉康拉德刹车片的事
Because he was about to cut me loose.
因为他打算让我滚蛋
And you need me inside for your next part of the plan.
而你在下次计划中也需要我
Or are you so blinded by emotion,
你太感情用事了
- you've forgotten about that, too? - And what about Jack?
-你也忘了吗 -那杰克怎么办
Did you lead Conrad to him, too?
你还告诉康拉德是杰克做的吗
We're staying ahead of the investigation.
我们引导调查的走向
Don't pretend that you are acting out of anything
你完完全全就是嫉妒
other than jealousy. You willfully endangered Jack.
你有意让杰克置于危险之中
- That is the truth, Aiden. - The truth?
-这才是真相 艾登 -真相吗
You want the truth? Okay, well, here's the truth.
你想要知道真相吗 这才是真相
You've just played right into Victoria's hands.
你被维多利亚耍了
Yeah, she had me follow you.
她让我跟着你
She fed you that information,
故意告诉你那些信息
hoping that you'd run straight to Jack.
希望你直接去找杰克
Instead of standing by Daniel as you're supposed to.
而不是陪在丹尼尔身边 你本该去陪他的
I prayed it wasn't true,
我也不希望是真的
but I had to see it with my own eyes,
但我亲眼所见
and I guess now I have my answer.
现在答案出来了
Then I guess we both failed.
那我想我们俩都失败了
Because Jack isn't going anywhere,
因为杰克哪也没去
he's staying behind to make sure I end this like I promised.
他躲起来了 确保我如约完成了这事
Yeah, well, then he's a fool.
那他就是个傻子
He's a man of principle, which is what I thought you were.
他是个有原则的人 我以为你也是
I will get Daniel back, Aiden,
艾登 我会让丹尼尔回到我身边的
But you better clear Jack's name.
但你最好帮杰克洗脱罪名
For the last time, I am trusting you.
这是我最后一次信你
Don't make me regret it.
别让我后悔

分享到
重点单词
  • jealousyn. 妒忌
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • trustingadj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing