位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第12期:格雷森家族的秘密
日期:2014-09-22 18:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're still wearing it.
你还戴着它呢
Of course I am.
当然
Why, are you having second thoughts?
怎么 你反悔了
I thought you might be.
我以为你会反悔
So much has changed.
时过境迁了
Not to me.
我不觉得
What if those protesters were right?
如果那些抗议的人是对的呢
What if I didn't deserve that reprieve?
如果我不该被释放呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What if Lee Moran
如果李·莫伦
had nothing to do with Tyler's death?
根本与泰勒的死无关呢
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
Why would a career criminal who's bold enough
一个胆大包天的职业罪犯
to extort my parents and set me up for murder
又是勒索我父母 又是栽赃陷害我
suddenly have a crisis of conscience?
怎么会突然良心发现呢
I don't know. Maybe he finally realized he was in over his head.
谁知道呢 或许幡然悔悟了吧
Maybe.
或许吧
I decided to do that interview tomorrow.
我决定接受明天那个访谈
You did?
是吗
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
My parents raised me to be a Grayson,
父母把我当做格雷森家的顶梁柱来培养
to put my name before everything,
希望我有能力掌控一切
including the truth.
包括真相

重点解释

Why, are you having second thoughts?怎么,你反悔了

second thoughts再考虑, 重新考虑

On second thoughts I think I'd better go now.

我又一想,认为最好是立刻就走。

I said I wouldn't go, but on second thoughts I think I will.

我说过我不会去,但再一想,我决定要去。

I'm so proud of you.我真为你骄傲

proud of以 ... 为满意(以 ... 而骄傲; 自豪)

The shop was proud of its exclusiveness.

这商店因别具一格而沾沾自喜。

Tom is very proud of his new car.

汤姆非常满意自己的新车。

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • boldadj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • reprieven. 缓刑,缓刑令 v. 暂缓处刑,暂时得救
  • extortvt. 勒索,敲诈,强要
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • consciencen. 良心,责任心,顾忌
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得