位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第118期:我和诺兰不是铁哥们了
日期:2013-06-02 19:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I was thinking about maybe borrowing the boat tonight.
今晚我想借你的船一用
Keep thinking.
继续想吧
Come on. I got a date with Charlotte.
帮帮忙 我要和夏洛特约会
And I really want it to be special.
我真想让这次约会特别点
Well, you're talking to the wrong guy.
你跟我说也没用
Nolan owns the "Amanda,"
"阿曼达"是诺兰的
and he and I aren't really buddy-buddy anymore.
他和我也不是铁哥们了
So what, you're just gonna give him the boat now?
所以呢 你准备把船拱手相让了吗
Go make nice. Listen...
与他和好
I'm hoping tonight might be the night,
我希望今晚是那个特别的一晚
if you get my drift.
你该懂我的意思吧
And upstairs ain't exactly the most romantic spot in town.
而酒吧楼上可不太浪漫
Come on.
拜托了
Fine. I'll talk to him.
好吧 我会去跟他说
Just...
记得...
promise you'll use protection.
要做好保护措施
Protection from what?
保护什么
The sun. You know, sunburn?
皮肤 怕被阳光晒伤
I'm thinking about taking the boat out.
我计划坐船出海
Uh, talk to Nolan, would you?
记得跟诺兰说啊
Uh, look, Jack,
是这样的 杰克
I don't really know how to say this,
我不知道该怎么说
so I'm just gonna say it.
我就开门见山了
Me working here for you
我在这儿的工作
hasn't exactly been working out, has it?
并不很理想 是吧
You mean, 'cause you got drunk on your first shift
你是指 你上班第一天就喝得酩酊大醉
or 'cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?
还是指我追你女朋友的事
All of the above.
都有吧
It's just weird, you know?
感觉有点怪
Well, you'll get no disagreement from me.
这点我赞同
I already tried to fire you once.
我也曾想过把你炒了
Right.
也是
Well, I--look, I don't want to leave you high and dry,
我不想让你措手不及
so if you want me to work my shift today,
所以 如果你想要我轮今天的班
I'm happy to do it.
我很乐意效劳
No, no. I got it covered.
不 不用了 我能搞定
All right, then. I...
好吧 那...
I guess I'll see you around.
那我们回头见吧
You bet.
当然

重点解释

or 'cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?还是指我追你女朋友的事

hit on:示爱;挑逗

I thought you were trying to hit on her.

我以为你要调戏她呢。

All the girls hit on him in the class.

班上的女孩子们都喜欢和他打情骂俏。

Well, I--look, I don't want to leave you high and dry,我不想让你措手不及

high and dry:孤立无援的

He took all the money and left me high and dry.

他把所有的钱财都拿走了,撇下我一人无依无靠。

When you go away, I'll be left high and dry.

你一走,就剩下我孤单单的一个人了。

Me working here for you hasn't exactly been working out, has it?我在这儿的工作并不很理想,是吧

work out:发展,发挥

The plan didn't work out very well.

这一计画实行起来不大满意。

分享到
重点单词
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • driftvi. 漂流,漂移,漂泊,吹积,偏离 vt. 使漂流,使
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • disagreementn. 不合,争论,不一致