(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
You shoulda listened.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Jack, are you up there?
杰克 你在上面吗
Jack, is everything okay?
杰克 你还好吗
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Jack. Jack. Oh, no. No.
杰克 杰克 不
What happened?
发生什么事了
Jack got the crap beat out of him.
杰克被人一顿暴打
He stumbled upon some guy rifling through Amanda's stuff.
他撞见某人在偷阿曼达的东西
Looking for, presumably,
好像是在找
A set of hi8 videotapes.
一盘Hi8录像带
Victoria did this. No.
是维多利亚指使的 不
You did this when you planted Treadwell's tapes.
你把特德韦尔的录像带放到那时就该料到了
I never meant for Jack to get hurt.
我从没想让杰克因此受到伤害
How much collateral damage are you willing to accept?
你还想看到多少人因此而连带受伤
I may have Jack's blood all over my jacket,
也许杰克的血沾满了我的外套
but you've got it all over your hands.
但这都得算在你的头上
I have something I need to do.
我还有事要做
Yeah.Don't you always?
对 你不是一直都这样吗
Nice ring.
戒指不错
重点解释
He stumbled upon some guy rifling through Amanda's stuff.他撞见某人在偷阿曼达的东西
stumble upon偶尔发现
I stumble upon the rare book in a second-hand bookstore.
我在一家旧书店偶然找到这本珍贵的书。
I soon stumbled upon my first major revelation.
我很快就遇到了我上面说的第一个问题。
A set of hi8 videotapes.一盘Hi8录像带
a set of一套
She bought a set of furniture on easy terms.
她以分期付款的方式买了一套家具。
The boy itches for a set of the new stamp.
男孩渴望得到一套这种新邮票。
How much collateral damage are you willing to accept?你还想看到多少人因此而连带受伤
be willing to乐于; 愿意
I don't know whether he is willing to come.
我不知道他是否愿意来。
Successful are those who are willing to take pains.
成功的人都是那些肯努力的人。